Author Topic: Some more goose pics from the last two days of hunting  (Read 9298 times)

Offline LIBERAL HATER

• 6 Pointer
Some more goose pics from the last two days of hunting
« on: Sep 10, 2010, 12:24:23 PM »
I think these are a little different then Bogs pics for anyone interested.

Offline upstatehunter

• 30 Point Buck
Re: Some more goose pics from the last two days of hunting
« Reply #1 on: Sep 10, 2010, 03:31:00 PM »
Awesome LH!!! Good eating there.
I just got back from a PI motorcycle accident. Warmed up a bowl of veni chili....MMMM
The band is a great bonus, I shot a banded Turkey a couple years ago, that was the best year in the woods and on the water I've had in a long time.
This could be yours!!!

Offline Raquettedacker

• Cactus Buck
« Reply #2 on: Sep 10, 2010, 03:38:29 PM »
Those are some nice pictures LH.. Maybe you should give Bog picture taking lessons.. ;D ;D ;D  Bog should have those video glasses on for your next hunt...
"Dying is the easy part. Learning how to live is the hard part..."

Offline LIBERAL HATER

• 6 Pointer
« Reply #3 on: Sep 10, 2010, 05:15:08 PM »
Upstate a nice bowl of veni chilie sounds real good right now.  Me and bog have been busy all day with engine runs and he has not finished super yet!  He is kind of slacking today. :) :)
And I told him he should be wearing those glasses for our hunts he could have had great pics of me and zack shooting those birds.

Offline Raquettedacker

• Cactus Buck
« Reply #4 on: Sep 10, 2010, 05:57:02 PM »
So LH, how did you fix that goose meat up???
"Dying is the easy part. Learning how to live is the hard part..."

Offline upstatehunter

• 30 Point Buck
« Reply #5 on: Sep 10, 2010, 06:22:21 PM »
I had it for the first time last winter on the ice. A guy at a derby had some Jerky made out of it.
Was very tasty!!

Offline LIBERAL HATER

• 6 Pointer
« Reply #6 on: Sep 10, 2010, 07:22:37 PM »
Raquette it is curring right now and will be made into jerky tomorrow.  Its my first crack at it and ill let you all know how it comes out :) :)

Offline upstatehunter

• 30 Point Buck
« Reply #7 on: Sep 10, 2010, 07:35:36 PM »
That will be good on the ice this winter, or in the stand during deer season.
Did you get that slacker cooking yet??
Just got back from another burnt toast call. We average 5 a week to a independent living home for the elderly. This time it could have been bad,
woman had put a metal container in the microwave. Burnt the crap out of it... :o

Offline bogmanjr

• 30 Point Buck
  • Amigo
« Reply #8 on: Sep 10, 2010, 07:42:23 PM »
Upstate a nice bowl of veni chilie sounds real good right now.  Me and bog have been busy all day with engine runs and he has not finished super yet!  He is kind of slacking today. :) :)
And I told him he should be wearing those glasses for our hunts he could have had great pics of me and zack shooting those birds.

How could I film ya when you shoot the geese while I'm gone?  I keep meaning to get them from my dad and forget. Next week I'll get them when we are back at it.
" Those who forge their guns into plows will plow for those who did not " Thomas Jefferson.

Offline bogmanjr

• 30 Point Buck
  • Amigo
« Reply #9 on: Sep 10, 2010, 07:49:24 PM »
That will be good on the ice this winter, or in the stand during deer season.
Did you get that slacker cooking yet??
Just got back from another burnt toast call. We average 5 a week to a independent living home for the elderly. This time it could have been bad,
woman had put a metal container in the microwave. Burnt the crap out of it... :o

Supper is finally gone. 8:44 pm that's not too bad.It's been done since 6:30 so I'm not really slacking.  You see LH has some misguided theory that ice is for playing Hockey on. Awful hard to get him out of the house to ice fish for some reason. Guess I'll have to take the jerkey with me on the ice and he can make some more out of his deer.
" Those who forge their guns into plows will plow for those who did not " Thomas Jefferson.

Offline upstatehunter

• 30 Point Buck
« Reply #10 on: Sep 10, 2010, 07:58:39 PM »
Tell him the holes are for hitting the puck into....That might get him out there. Nothing beats a good jerky and a beer on the ice.
And you know I was joking about slacking. Glad our last call was only a few minutes to clear the smoke. That building is going to be a nightmare if it ever does go.
You guys work hard 24 hours everyday. I for one appreciate and can empathise with ya.
Hey forgot to tell ya, Geese do like that C'Mere Goose..... ;D

Offline bogmanjr

• 30 Point Buck
  • Amigo
« Reply #11 on: Sep 10, 2010, 08:13:05 PM »
Did you notice I have not been on all day and LH has like 20 post's. I get back,from the call"s, Cook his supper, And all the report's have to get done.meanwhile he is posting his pic's,talking to his wife, He's a "facebooker" too so that has to be updated so the world know's his "status", I GOT YOUR STATUS PROBIE WE ARE WORKING HERE . ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D I guess he forgot that  I have forum's to read, this "work" is really cutting into my social life.  LOL I love this job!!

Offline upstatehunter

• 30 Point Buck
« Reply #12 on: Sep 10, 2010, 08:26:12 PM »
Thats to funny...Spit on the screen again. Wifey just gives me the look.... >:(
Thought Probie's do the reports?? gotta learn....
Facebook? Who needs that...We have three sites to update our status to..... 8)

Offline bogmanjr

• 30 Point Buck
  • Amigo
« Reply #13 on: Sep 10, 2010, 08:44:57 PM »
Thats to funny...Spit on the screen again. Wifey just gives me the look.... >:(
Thought Probie's do the reports?? gotta learn....
Facebook? Who needs that...We have three sites to update our status to..... 8)

That's right

Offline bogmanjr

• 30 Point Buck
  • Amigo
« Reply #14 on: Sep 11, 2010, 08:02:12 AM »
Pop's just called with a report of 20 honkers down on the back 40. Going to see if I can put the sneak on em. I have to catch up with LH and PB on the tally!

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal