Author Topic: Comic Relief!!  (Read 474223 times)

Offline Green Mountian Hunter

• 30 Point Buck
  • FREE DROBS !!!!
Re: Comic Relief!!
« Reply #5100 on: Jul 14, 2019, 07:03:33 AM »
 ;D

Offline 30-30

• 30 Point Buck
  • Hunt America
« Reply #5101 on: Jul 15, 2019, 04:39:43 AM »

3 buddies die in a car crash, they go to an orientation in Heaven.

They are all asked, "When you are in your casket and friends and family are mourning upon you, what would you like to hear them say about you?"

The first guy says, "I would like to hear them say that I was a great doctor of my time, and a great family man."

The second guy says, "I would like to hear that I was a wonderful husband and school teacher which made a huge difference in our children of tomorrow."

The last guy replies, "I would like to hear them say, 'LOOK! HE'S MOVING!!'"

Offline 30-30

• 30 Point Buck
  • Hunt America
« Reply #5102 on: Jul 17, 2019, 05:46:15 AM »

A wife was having trouble with the idea of turning 30 and was oversensitive to any signs of advancing age. When she found a prominent gray hair in her bangs, she pointed to her forehead and asked her husband, "Oh no, have you seen this?"
"What?" he asked, "the wrinkles?"

Offline 30-30

• 30 Point Buck
  • Hunt America
« Reply #5103 on: Jul 19, 2019, 04:59:52 AM »

When a woman in my office became engaged, a colleague offered her some advice. "The first seven years are the hardest," she said.
"How long have you been married?" I asked.
"Seven years," she replied.

Offline 30-30

• 30 Point Buck
  • Hunt America
« Reply #5104 on: Today at 04:46:21 AM »

A man enters a barber shop for a shave.

While the barber is foaming him up, he mentions the problem he has getting a close shave around his cheeks.

"I have just the thing," says the barber taking a small wooden ball from a nearby drawer. "Just place this between your cheek and gum."

The client places the ball in his mouth and proceeds with the closest shave the man has ever experienced.

After a few strokes, the client asks in garbled speech "And what if I swallow it?"

"No problem" says the barber. "Just bring it back tomorrow like everyone else does!"

Iceshanty | MyFishFinder | MyHuntingForum
Contact | Disclaimer | Sponsor
2004- © MyHuntingForum.com
All Rights Reserved