Author Topic: All Tagged Out Until Muzzleloader  (Read 5398 times)

Offline Squirrel

• 8 Pointer
Re: All Tagged Out Until Muzzleloader
« Reply #15 on: Oct 31, 2014, 09:33:51 AM »
Well Frank, Tomorrow is the muzzle opener, gonna fill that tag right away or take your time? Good luck to ya. I know you will do well.

my prediciton is he will be waiting on a nice racker, this is due to the historical data from his past hunting seasons haha.. kid is a stud when it comes to hunting.
known as "waterwolf603" on MFF and "coldsteel" on ice shanty

Offline sweet lou

• 6 Pointer
« Reply #16 on: Oct 31, 2014, 01:26:53 PM »
Hey ya Dub! You see the buck I got too? We will eat good on the ice this year. Well, when don't we?
  Can't wait till hard water time at least nick is putting some meat in the freezer/ I have done well on geese put a few away for the bobhouse. Have to make a trip up north this year buddy.I'll let you know when lake x is frozen I can get out earlier this year lost 25 lbs. already.
if you can't mount it on the wall mount it between yor teeth.

Offline aquaassassin

• 30 Point Buck
  • AIM SMALL... MISS SMALL
« Reply #17 on: Oct 31, 2014, 04:09:03 PM »
my prediciton is he will be waiting on a nice racker, this is due to the historical data from his past hunting seasons haha.. kid is a stud when it comes to hunting.

Bingo!
It's not being cocky if you can back it up!

Offline aquaassassin

• 30 Point Buck
« Reply #18 on: Oct 31, 2014, 04:10:39 PM »
  Can't wait till hard water time at least nick is putting some meat in the freezer/ I have done well on geese put a few away for the bobhouse. Have to make a trip up north this year buddy.I'll let you know when lake x is frozen I can get out earlier this year lost 25 lbs. already.

Nice work! The women will be beating down your doors on the ice shack

Offline mookie

• Non-typical 13 Pointer
  • Amigo
« Reply #19 on: Oct 31, 2014, 04:57:26 PM »
What grunt do you use?
I am entitled to possess technology equal to that of those who would threaten my liberties.  - "Wizzard of Bog"
  Hunting is a sport and supposed to be fun, and anything that takes that out of the equation I oppose with all of my being.

Offline aquaassassin

• 30 Point Buck
« Reply #20 on: Oct 31, 2014, 05:08:19 PM »
Primos Buck Roar. I have had nothing but success with that thing. I can see 9 good bucks on my wall as I type this that came into the grunt tube and numerous others I did not mount. I've grunted in 6 so far this season and things are just getting going here

Offline aquaassassin

• 30 Point Buck
« Reply #21 on: Oct 31, 2014, 05:10:02 PM »
Still works in rain and never squeaks. Also has the snort wheeze attached. I got a good buck in 2010 to commit to that after locking up in the brush

Offline mookie

• Non-typical 13 Pointer
  • Amigo
« Reply #22 on: Oct 31, 2014, 05:18:01 PM »
Same one I have, never had much luck with it.... BUT I hunt state land and mostly escape routs, they come threw quick and close. I'm looking for a lease for next year.
I am entitled to possess technology equal to that of those who would threaten my liberties.  - "Wizzard of Bog"
  Hunting is a sport and supposed to be fun, and anything that takes that out of the equation I oppose with all of my being.

Offline Raquettedacker

• Cactus Buck
« Reply #23 on: Oct 31, 2014, 05:43:01 PM »
Nice job AA... And I have the same call and think its a good one..   
"Dying is the easy part. Learning how to live is the hard part..."

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal