Author Topic: YOOPER BUCKS  (Read 3017 times)

Offline ESCANABAJOSH

• Spiked
YOOPER BUCKS
« on: Apr 25, 2008, 06:30:33 PM »
Hey yous guys  ;)

i'm new to the site (via iceshanty.com).

I got my first buck last year and all i gotta say is "what a rush"! i shot a doe ( first whitetail kill) a few days befor.

me and my girlfriend and her little bro ( 7) went up to camp, wasn't realy thinking i was going to get anything. we went out the night we got up there and i seen a spike but passed it ( that was a rush in-itself) up. and molly (my girlfriend) seen nothing. the next mornin....well i drank to many the night befor so skip to the next night....ronald wanted to go post with me, we got to the blind and got all set in and not 30 min. later ronald taps me on the arm and says "big buck, big buck josh" so i look up kinda chuckiling thinking it was the spike and allmost pooped my pants when i seen the rack. dropped him where he stood.

outta the whole thing my most favorite part was seeing the girlfriends little bro getting so pumped about it all. I think everyone should take a kid hunting,fishing,snowshoing, etc.  acctualy after the hunting trip me,the girlfriend, and ronald went on a few icefishing trips, i'll post some more pic's from this little story of mine but for now here is the buck that i got last year.

and please yoopers post you'r pic's and tell you'r story.......

ESCANABAJOSH

http://

Offline adkRoy

• 12 Pointer
  • Beware, the Ghost Deer are going to get you!!!!
Re: YOOPER BUCKS
« Reply #1 on: Apr 28, 2008, 10:26:46 AM »
Congrats Josh. Welcome aboard.
Tresspassing on my land is bad, Tresspassing on my land with an ATV will get you shot!

Offline birdslayer

• Spiked
« Reply #2 on: Apr 28, 2008, 05:22:33 PM »
Awesome story and welcome to the site I am also new on here,. congrats on the great hunt, some people never get that opportunity in a lifetime. There are some nice buck up here though, I am up in Negaunee. Good luck this year. ;D ;D ;D ;D

Offline turkey nuts

• Forked
« Reply #3 on: Nov 27, 2008, 07:41:49 PM »
dude i havn't heard the yoopers in years they were so cool

Offline travo

• Nubbie
  • the south dakota duck doctor
« Reply #4 on: Dec 22, 2008, 07:05:04 PM »
Man, i would love to hunt escanaba sometime, home of the greatest movie ever Escanaba in Da Moonlight. nice job on the buck!

Offline 2008Bowtech

• Spiked
  • The real sports in life Bowhunting and Icefishing
« Reply #5 on: Dec 22, 2008, 09:35:47 PM »
nice buck

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal