MyHuntingForum Main > General Hunting Discussion
Holy Lucky horseshoe!
(1/4) > >>
Pikeguy:
Wow. Went to an annual DU banquet last night..Been going for 6 years and hadn't ever won anything. Well, last night must have been my night as I won a Benelli Nova 12 gauge. Right after I got back to my table from registering it...they called my name again for a CVA Optima .50 Cal. Muzzleloader.  ;D ;D
It's funny because my whole goal for the evening was to get lucky enough to win something valuable enough to trade in on a Benelli Nova 3 1/2" for hunting geese on my annual ND trip. Odds of winning a gun are one thing...but to win the exact gun I wanted...priceless  ;D ;D :o

I'll take some pics at noon and post if I get time
big j 2520:
Congrats on winning the guns. Awesome that you won the one you wanted. Odds about one in million I bet.
Fish-Trap:
Congrats Pikeguy! Like you said, what are the odds of winning the exact gun you have been wanting? Hey didn't you win that sweet little .22 at a DU banquet too? Man DU has been good to you. Congrats again
adkRoy:
How did you rig that drawing???? ??? J/k congrats on the guns. I have a CVA muzzleloader and the'yre a sweet rifle.
Pikeguy:

--- Quote from: Fish-Trap on Oct 03, 2006, 11:45:21 AM ---Congrats Pikeguy! Like you said, what are the odds of winning the exact gun you have been wanting? Hey didn't you win that sweet little .22 at a DU banquet too? Man DU has been good to you. Congrats again

--- End quote ---

Actually I had my mother pick up the .22 at a DU banquet silent auction in SD last year. She got it cheap.
DU Banquets have kicked my ass. Been going 6 years and never won anything before. Always take stuff home....but I pay dearly for it. I've been a good supporter via the auctions...That's how I furnished my house  ;D
Navigation
Message Index
Next page

Go to full version