MHF US Northeast > Hunting New Hampshire

North woods

(1/6) > >>

SHaRPS:
Hope you are all having a great season or gearing up for it. Looks like my 2022 season officially starts in Pittsburg NH this year chasing grouse, woodcock, and snowshoes. No dog just solo kicking up brush and covering as much land as possible. Anyone else heading up this season? I'll be up there Oct 8-13 and hoping to cross paths with some type of edible critter. Always tough hunting solo and with no dog but I give it my best shot.

Huntnfish603:
You know me. As usual, Ill be up there next week!
We don't use dogs either and usually do quite well with 3 or 4 of us bangin the brush. Ya never know though. 2020 was the best year I've had in 10 years, and last year was my worst in 10 years.
We'll see. I'll hit you up Mike

SHaRPS:

--- Quote from: Huntnfish603 on Sep 27, 2022, 09:35:17 AM ---You know me. As usual, Ill be up there next week!
We don't use dogs either and usually do quite well with 3 or 4 of us bangin the brush. Ya never know though. 2020 was the best year I've had in 10 years, and last year was my worst in 10 years.
We'll see. I'll hit you up Mike

--- End quote ---

Ok! I wont be there this weekend but I will the 8th. Shot you a PM as well.

aquaassassin:
I’ll be in Zone 7, Maine, if I tag a sport out and can’t find another I’ll slip over and show you fellas some holes off Cedar Stream

SHaRPS:

--- Quote from: aquaassassin on Sep 27, 2022, 07:43:21 PM ---I’ll be in Zone 7, Maine, if I tag a sport out and can’t find another I’ll slip over and show you fellas some holes off Cedar Stream

--- End quote ---

Sounds good Frank! The more the merrier

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version