Author Topic: anybody get one on youth day  (Read 3331 times)

Offline buckhunta

• 6 Pointer
anybody get one on youth day
« on: Oct 24, 2009, 06:17:44 PM »
i brought one of my cousins friend out  for the afternoon hunt 20 minutes after we sat down another youth hunter walked down the side of the field and pushed out a very nice eight point unfortuneately we missed it and it took off into the woods only to be shot by a different hunter ohh well cant get em all the time
IF ITS BROWN ITS DOWN
people that steal other peoples stuff  are lower than whale on the bottom of the ocean

Offline mainedukblaster

• Forked
Re: anybody get one on youth day
« Reply #1 on: Oct 24, 2009, 08:30:25 PM »
i brought one of my cousins friend out  for the afternoon hunt 20 minutes after we sat down another youth hunter walked down the side of the field and pushed out a very nice eight point unfortuneately we missed it and it took off into the woods only to be shot by a different hunter ohh well cant get em all the time
to bad it was probably shot by his dad... :-\
WHACK AND STACK!!!
"Listen to what ducks sound like... And do that" ~Phill Robertson, the Duck Commander

Offline duck

• Forked
« Reply #2 on: Oct 25, 2009, 08:30:20 AM »
We saw nothing but rain rain and more rain.
Oh well we had a good time though.
"A mans gotta believe, I believe I'll go hunting!"

Offline chief

• 6 Pointer
« Reply #3 on: Oct 25, 2009, 10:24:48 AM »
to bad it was probably shot by his dad... :-\
  why does your dad shoot your ducks for you ?  ::)
chief10point

Offline Bigfish57

• 6 Pointer
« Reply #4 on: Oct 25, 2009, 05:49:04 PM »
  why does your dad shoot your ducks for you ?  ::)
Thats what I was woundering.

Offline tundraboy

• 6 Pointer
« Reply #5 on: Oct 25, 2009, 08:28:35 PM »
It always makes you wonder... Some guy puts his time into teaching a younger person how to hunt and this is what SOME PEOPLE ASSUME. Its sad ,not everyone is bad. Some kids deserve to get one on youth day as they have put the time into it. You may need your dad to shoot your ducks but I can guarantee you my son does not need me to shoot anything for him.....He was taught how to do it him self and to do it the right way.....

Offline mainedukblaster

• Forked
« Reply #6 on: Oct 25, 2009, 09:23:58 PM »
WTF is everyones problem...it was just a joke... and my dad dead..  thanks 
WHACK AND STACK!!!
"Listen to what ducks sound like... And do that" ~Phill Robertson, the Duck Commander

Offline buckhunta

• 6 Pointer
« Reply #7 on: Oct 25, 2009, 09:29:15 PM »
i knew it was just a joke

and im sorry to hear about ur dad
IF ITS BROWN ITS DOWN
people that steal other peoples stuff  are lower than whale on the bottom of the ocean

Offline mainedukblaster

• Forked
« Reply #8 on: Oct 26, 2009, 01:32:02 PM »
i knew it was just a joke

and im sorry to hear about ur dad
that was a joke too.....  ;D ;D ;D ;D  hope everyones boys/ daughters gets totake out some deer.  I can't wai till my 18 month old can go hunting....
WHACK AND STACK!!!

Offline tundraboy

• 6 Pointer
« Reply #9 on: Oct 26, 2009, 08:01:55 PM »
MDB I am sorry for jumping down your throat.... It is hard to tell weathether or not you are joking, not being able to show emotions on here. I am in a really tuff spot in my life as we speak. AGAIN I am sorry. Lance

Offline slt

• 8 Pointer
« Reply #10 on: Oct 26, 2009, 08:42:16 PM »
MDB I am sorry for jumping down your throat.... It is hard to tell weathether or not you are joking, not being able to show emotions on here. I am in a really tuff spot in my life as we speak. AGAIN I am sorry. Lance

Sorry to hear of your trouble Lance, Need anything?
Fight crime. Shoot back!

Offline mainedukblaster

• Forked
« Reply #11 on: Oct 26, 2009, 08:48:22 PM »
no probs,  its all good :P
WHACK AND STACK!!!

Offline tundraboy

• 6 Pointer
« Reply #12 on: Oct 27, 2009, 06:20:05 AM »
I am all set thanks. We just burred a very dear Friend yesterday. It was such a beautiful service. Michael was  state trooper and he got a hero's service. Surrounded by friends family and his law enforcement family. There must have been60 people in class A uniforms. Such a sight. At the burial the state police pipe and drum team played and after that someone played TAPS.

RIP Michael I. Pearson

Offline slt

• 8 Pointer
« Reply #13 on: Oct 27, 2009, 02:21:22 PM »
I am all set thanks. We just burred a very dear Friend yesterday. It was such a beautiful service. Michael was  state trooper and he got a hero's service. Surrounded by friends family and his law enforcement family. There must have been60 people in class A uniforms. Such a sight. At the burial the state police pipe and drum team played and after that someone played TAPS.

RIP Michael I. Pearson

I knew Mike as well..... good guy, didn't know you guy's were friends
Fight crime. Shoot back!

Offline Aziscohosbuck

• 6 Pointer
« Reply #14 on: Oct 27, 2009, 05:56:35 PM »
   Buckhunta; Not intended to hijack your thread but I think it has resulted in some very important and good results. I lost my eldest son at age 24 in a trajic accident almost 5 years ago. My son Troy and I hunted and fished together every moment we could spend together, it has made it easier to cope with knowing we had that kind of experience together while he was here. This year for the first time in over 6 years, my youngest son Adam who is 29 years old and has been gone working construction in Florida for all that time and recently returned to Maine to llive here will be hunting with me at camp up to Aziscohos. There is a place somewhere in Upper Cupsuptic, at the base of a mountain where a beautiful brook runs wild and free, it's where Troy took his first deer, it was a handsome 7 pointer that dressed out at 165 lbs, Troy was 23 years old at the time. For some people, visiting the cemetary is comforting, not for me, my son is not there! I have returned many times to that sacred place in Upper Cupsuptic, as fellow hunters I'm sure you understand the sheer joy and happiness of that day, that is where I choose to honor his memory and where I feel closest to his spirit. Adam and I will return to visit a hand carved cross that is nailed to a tree near that pretty little brook and we will hunt those woods and many other places nearby, the tradition lives on and life goes on. It was so hard at first, but returniing to the big woods north of Rangeley to hunt with Adam makes my life so worth living again. Good luck to all of you fellow hunters this season, stay safe and cherish every moment hunting with family and friends.

Aziscohosbuck

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal