Author Topic: guiding...  (Read 4723 times)

Offline flintlokusa

• Forked
Re: guiding...
« Reply #30 on: Mar 23, 2012, 09:15:54 PM »
Holy Chit, I only visited Harrie once at his camp and there he goes calling me riff - raff   :o
Keep Your Powder Dry and Flint Sharp

Offline bogmanjr

• 30 Point Buck
  • Amigo
« Reply #31 on: Mar 24, 2012, 05:14:46 AM »
LOL not you Bob.  ;D It's the total strangers that wander up to me while Ice fishing and start telling me their life story out of the blue. In like 10 min I have the whole history of their life, their teenage daughter is pregnant from the kid on the "outher side of the tracks", momma's bunions are hurting her, lost the last 3 jobs because I was drinking beer on coffee and lunch break and cant see the problem with that. Those folks seem to just walk right up to me and spill their gut's. Frank was getting a good laugh out of it.   ;D ;D
" Those who forge their guns into plows will plow for those who did not " Thomas Jefferson.

Offline huntny30

• Non-typical 13 Pointer
« Reply #32 on: Mar 24, 2012, 05:31:40 AM »
I thought I was invited to fish with you...now I really know how you feel...next time I will be quiet ;D ;D ;D
"Life is tough, but it's tougher when you're stupid."
John Wayne

Offline bogmanjr

• 30 Point Buck
  • Amigo
« Reply #33 on: Mar 24, 2012, 05:38:38 AM »
Well I didn't use your name........ ;D
" Those who forge their guns into plows will plow for those who did not " Thomas Jefferson.

Offline jlaclair

• 12 Pointer
  • get closer to the woodland critters
« Reply #34 on: Mar 24, 2012, 05:52:57 AM »
HAHAHAHA
Take a Kid outside...

Offline upstatehunter

• 30 Point Buck
« Reply #35 on: Mar 24, 2012, 07:27:31 AM »
LOL not you Bob.  ;D It's the total strangers that wander up to me while Ice fishing and start telling me their life story out of the blue. In like 10 min I have the whole history of their life, their teenage daughter is pregnant from the kid on the "outher side of the tracks", momma's bunions are hurting her, lost the last 3 jobs because I was drinking beer on coffee and lunch break and cant see the problem with that. Those folks seem to just walk right up to me and spill their gut's. Frank was getting a good laugh out of it.   ;D ;D
           Being  a fishing guide means giveing up you best fishing spots, once you take a person to a good fishing spot they don't need you again. One day you'll go to that spot & there's 1 of your clients fishing w/another person. Sucks when you think about it.

Must have been thinking the Wizard would fix their lives for them....Mine was better for a bit after you left this area....LOL
So when you comin back up??

LOL @ 30-30....Doesn't matter if they payed you to go or they are friends in some cases.....Why I pick and choose who goes to what places with me....and show them that they can take me somewhere and I only go back there if they ask me to.
I've gotten over most of the anger when some people are there when I get there..(those I have taken, or those that have GPS'ed my spot location).....LOL  they don't usually catch much, and then don't return much after that. There are some little secrets that are never given up.... ;) ;) 8) 8) 8)

Offline 30-30

• 30 Point Buck
  • Hunt America
« Reply #36 on: Mar 24, 2012, 10:01:35 AM »
Maybe you have that therapeutic look about you, and feel the need to open up. hahaha ::)

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal