Author Topic: Commercial deer harvesting  (Read 1959 times)

Offline adkRoy

• 12 Pointer
  • Beware, the Ghost Deer are going to get you!!!!
Commercial deer harvesting
« on: Jan 29, 2007, 10:57:05 AM »
Attention NY Hunters.

There is a bill being proposed in NY that would allow any moron with 3 or more years hunting experience to buy a commercial deer license for $100. You would then be able to shoot deer from December 21 to January 31 and sell the meat!!!!!!It is being proposed by a Westchester legislature who really knows nothing about deer hunting or deer biology. Please let your local legislature know that you are opposed to this practice.

I know that I as a hunter am very opposed to this practice.
Thank you.
Sincerely,
Roy
Tresspassing on my land is bad, Tresspassing on my land with an ATV will get you shot!

Offline Chucker

• 12 Pointer
Re: Commercial deer harvesting
« Reply #1 on: Jan 29, 2007, 06:27:38 PM »
Never happen.  The antis would have a cow.
I'm bound to stay where you sleep all day, Where they hung the jerk that invented work, in the Big Rock Candy Mountains.

Offline Inwellb4light

• 6 Pointer
« Reply #2 on: Jan 29, 2007, 07:01:12 PM »
What a joke...things like this make me more and more ashamed to be a new yorker...I think we should separate from down state and the Adk park be its own state...ADKROY you can be governor!
« Last Edit: Jan 29, 2007, 07:05:40 PM by Inwellb4light »
"You can learn more about hunting deer with a bow and arrow in a week, than a gun hunter might learn all his life"  - Fred Bear

Offline Inwellb4light

• 6 Pointer
« Reply #3 on: Jan 29, 2007, 07:05:10 PM »
Another thing we need to watch and be wary of is that damn cross bow thing going to legislature again...poaching is already out of hand here in NY if they legalize crossbows they might as well legalize suppressors and silencers for rifles too...just another example of paper pushing know it alls looking for ways to get more money out of sportsmen
"You can learn more about hunting deer with a bow and arrow in a week, than a gun hunter might learn all his life"  - Fred Bear

Offline hunters08

• Forked
« Reply #4 on: Jan 29, 2007, 11:49:32 PM »
thats crazy that better never happen!!! who the heck comes up with this stuff?

Offline adkRoy

• 12 Pointer
« Reply #5 on: Jan 30, 2007, 06:30:49 AM »
thats crazy that better never happen!!! who the heck comes up with this stuff?

Our money hungry, tax and spend legislatures. Watch for hunting and fishing licenses to go up too. :P
Tresspassing on my land is bad, Tresspassing on my land with an ATV will get you shot!

Offline adkRoy

• 12 Pointer
« Reply #6 on: Jan 30, 2007, 06:32:09 AM »
...I think we should separate from down state and the Adk park be its own state...ADKROY you can be governor!

I gladly accept your nomination! ;D

Offline hunters08

• Forked
« Reply #7 on: Feb 01, 2007, 02:40:51 PM »
lets just turn new york city into its own state ,make that kid from american idol the govenor of them(freaks)

Offline northwoodsaddict

• 6 Pointer
« Reply #8 on: Feb 18, 2007, 08:40:06 PM »
im not from new york, but i feel sorry for you guys for having to put up with that junk...im sure i'll have to deal with some ridiculous proposal soon enough
IceShanty=brookiebomber477

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal