Author Topic: New Comer  (Read 1833 times)

Offline Muley Chaser

• Nubbie
New Comer
« on: Jan 29, 2007, 05:10:33 PM »
Just wanted to say hello, I am new to this sight and look forward to visiting and sharing ideas.  I have hunted in Mt. all of my life and have a passion for chasing big mule deer.  I however love all hunting and enjoy fishing as well.  I think this is a great site for fellow hunters to get together and talk about our passion, this is what unites us.  Good Hunting fellers!
Good Hunting!

Offline hunters08

• Forked
Re: New Comer
« Reply #1 on: Jan 29, 2007, 11:47:31 PM »
well hello to you and good hunting and fishing to you also

Offline adkRoy

• 12 Pointer
  • Beware, the Ghost Deer are going to get you!!!!
« Reply #2 on: Jan 30, 2007, 06:31:43 AM »
Welcome aboard. Don't forget to check out Iceshanty.com and MyFishFinder.com. They are our sister sites.
Tresspassing on my land is bad, Tresspassing on my land with an ATV will get you shot!

Offline Cargo

• 6 Pointer
« Reply #3 on: Jan 31, 2007, 06:28:53 AM »
Welcome muley chaser do you archery hunt or rifle?

Offline Muley Chaser

• Nubbie
« Reply #4 on: Feb 03, 2007, 09:45:04 AM »
Yeehaw!! Another Montanan! Welcome aboard muley chaser. I do some hunting for deer and speedgoats near your area...I'd love to see some pics if you've got them.
-mtlion

I will post some pics as soon as I get home and can, I travel allot and cannot always get access to email or internet, hopefully I will be home tomorrow night which is super bowl sunday.  I have some awesome pictures I have taken while traveling as well as a few good hunting pics.
Good Hunting!

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal