Hunting Equipment > Firearms, Rifle Pistol Muzzleloader Shotgun Ammo

Favorite guns

<< < (2/8) > >>

USMC130FE:
Heres a favorite of mine

[/img] 

Well actually they all are  ;D ;D 8)

The Bottom one is "Murder Inc".  Already has a 270yd Chuck to its name  8)

Steve

Blaze Orange:
Nice collection there steve.  I was I had half that many guns. All I got is a 22, my 270 and a 12 guage for ducks and geeese.  Speaking of that I cant wait to go for some nice northern greenheads.  Man is that ever fun.

USMC130FE:
I took that pic yesterday after cleaning and wiping them down.  They are now locked in the gun closet and will be sitting idle until I return.  :-\  No Deer, Goose, Duck or Turkey hunting with them this year  :'(  Maybe I'll get to take the Bow out for an end of season Deer hunt in Westchester Co.

Good luck to EVERYONE this Fall

Steve

deerhunter:
i,m kind of parcial to my 30 30 marlin.

Bobman:
My favorite gun has to be an Ithica Model 37 Featherlite 16-gauge shotgun with a 28" barrel that my father gave me when I started deer hunting (in Western NY you can only hunt with shotguns, pistols or blackpower guns).  My dad actually won the gun in a big buck contest before I was born.  He used it for a few years then gave it to my oldest brother when he started hunting.  When my brother gave up hunting my dad took the gun back and gave it to me when I started.  I've used that gun for deer, grouse, turkey, everything but waterfowl.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version