Author Topic: Welcome SFreud  (Read 2119 times)

Offline 30-30

• 30 Point Buck
  • Hunt America
Welcome SFreud
« on: Jul 19, 2016, 05:20:19 PM »

Welcome from the Adirondacks in upstate New York, tell us about yourself!

Offline SFreud

• Nubbie
Re: Welcome SFreud
« Reply #1 on: Jul 19, 2016, 05:45:07 PM »

Welcome from the Adirondacks in upstate New York, tell us about yourself!

Thanks for the welcome. Nothing much to know about me. Bushcrafter, tool and firearm enthusiast, Nature lover. I'm going to be headed into the Army next year, have to fix my education in the mean time. I don't have a story to tell yet, I'm still making it.
It isn't because it's easy

Offline Green Mountian Hunter

• 30 Point Buck
  • FREE DROBS !!!!
« Reply #2 on: Jul 19, 2016, 06:35:59 PM »

Welcome to the site from the Green Mountains of Vt.  What you perfer small game or do you go after big game 

Offline SFreud

• Nubbie
« Reply #3 on: Jul 19, 2016, 06:41:17 PM »

Welcome to the site from the Green Mountains of Vt.  What you perfer small game or do you go after big game

I guess big game? I'm looking to do some deer hunting this fall. Although I've been laying rabbit snares on the down low. In a year I'll be in the Army. Does that count as big game?  ;D
It isn't because it's easy

Offline Green Mountian Hunter

• 30 Point Buck
  • FREE DROBS !!!!
« Reply #4 on: Jul 20, 2016, 03:58:25 AM »
I guess big game? I'm looking to do some deer hunting this fall. Although I've been laying rabbit snares on the down low. In a year I'll be in the Army. Does that count as big game?  ;D
Sure does , Always love a good stew  :P

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal