Author Topic: DID YOU KNOW  (Read 3620 times)

Offline out door man

• Forked
DID YOU KNOW
« on: Nov 12, 2009, 09:22:03 AM »
I Went For A Walk Last Nite Threw The State Land Around My House. I Notice Somthing Very Strange That I Have Seen Alot Of In Last Couple Of Years . Carrots/beats/Corn. Growen in piles Threw Out The Woods. It Was One Of The Stranges Things I Have Ever Seen.  I Also found 26 Tree Stand / Blinds With in 50 Yard Of All Those Crop Circles . Come On Guys Grow Some Balls And Have Some Class.  O Yea And I Do Live In Lower Michigan.lol
Get The Spud Launcher !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Offline icefisher69

• Spiked
Re: DID YOU KNOW
« Reply #1 on: Nov 14, 2009, 12:46:28 PM »
outdoorman,i hunt state land and i also have witnessed those small crop circles,and garbage everywhere.I wish those guys would bring there mom's, so they could pick up after them. I also had somebody mess with my ladder stand,they tied straps all over the ladder and shoved a stick in the lock so my key wouldn't go in.I had two locks on so i unlocked the other one.I would like to think that most hunters are decent people,not most of the one's hunting the state land where i hunt. We put stands up in the middle of september only to come back first day of bow season and find there are stands within 60 yards of me in 3 directions. There were none when we put are's up.There all handicapped by stupidity!

Offline kiltman

• Nubbie
Re: DID YOU KNOW
« Reply #2 on: Dec 10, 2009, 05:18:03 PM »
Are you guys sure it wasn't aliens?
I, too, have seen the "crop heaps". There are many people that can not hunt a deer any other way. They never learned how to actually hunt the critters.
In reality, I don't think the heaps are any different than a food plot.

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal