Author Topic: Here is what I do with my veniburgers  (Read 7074 times)

Offline loonyone

• Non-typical 13 Pointer
Here is what I do with my veniburgers
« on: Dec 10, 2012, 12:05:49 PM »
Well for all of you that like some hot stuff..... ;D  ;D  ;D (down boys I mean food)  I call this my version of roadkill venison.

Here is my latest invention of mac/cheese/veniburger:  I am at work and will regret it in about an hour but I just downed the last of it so no pic's but I will get some at next make and show you what it looks like.  OK its kinda like making regular homemade mac and cheese but I add a kick to it as well as venison burger.

Start like making macaroni and cheese....add 1/2 extra extra sharp and haberno cheese (I use a pound of each).  Shread to you likeness......add little bit Jack Daniels Barbque sauce and mix together.....(has to be JD Mesquite).  Prepare your elbow mac and fry up some of the veni burger....I use an entire pound cause I love it and make a big dish.....Add to the fried veniburger (JD mesquite marinade) and just heat up a tad.........then mix your elbow with the veniburger (merinaded) mix it well to get the merinade on all the stuff.....Then add some of the elbow/veni mixture to the dish then add the cheese mixture and keep layering until all gone....little pepper on top........put in oven for 30-40 minutes on 375*..............then eat! 

Oh stay close to home though.....  :-[ :-[ :-[ :-[ .......or know your route............... :o :o :o :o ;D

Offline Raquettedacker

• Cactus Buck
Re: Here is what I do with my veniburgers
« Reply #1 on: Dec 10, 2012, 12:08:00 PM »
Well for all of you that like some hot stuff..... ;D   ............... :o :o :o :o ;D/quote]

Listen honey...   You cant start a post like that............... :o :o :o :o   Be right back...... ;D ;D 8) 8) 8) 8)
"Dying is the easy part. Learning how to live is the hard part..."

Offline loonyone

• Non-typical 13 Pointer
« Reply #2 on: Dec 10, 2012, 12:09:17 PM »
Well for all of you that like some hot stuff..... ;D   ............... :o :o :o :o ;D/quote]

Listen honey...   You cant start a post like that............... :o :o :o :o   Be right back...... ;D ;D 8) 8) 8) 8)

WHY....am I gonna get the boot again?

Offline Green Mountian Hunter

• 30 Point Buck
  • FREE DROBS !!!!
« Reply #3 on: Dec 10, 2012, 12:10:09 PM »
Sounds yummy  :P :P :P

Offline bogmanjr

• 30 Point Buck
  • Amigo
« Reply #4 on: Dec 10, 2012, 01:11:03 PM »
Well your bringing it to the next BBQ .....You do have a Venison supply now. ;)
" Those who forge their guns into plows will plow for those who did not " Thomas Jefferson.

Offline loonyone

• Non-typical 13 Pointer
« Reply #5 on: Dec 10, 2012, 01:15:53 PM »
Well your bringing it to the next BBQ .....You do have a Venison supply now. ;)

I sure do and since I am the only one eating it (well they dont know they did yesterday) I should have plenty and yep it was a hot plate of veni

Offline bogmanjr

• 30 Point Buck
  • Amigo
« Reply #6 on: Dec 10, 2012, 01:17:49 PM »
I love tricking the naysayers into eating it..... ;)
" Those who forge their guns into plows will plow for those who did not " Thomas Jefferson.

Offline loonyone

• Non-typical 13 Pointer
« Reply #7 on: Dec 10, 2012, 01:19:46 PM »
I love tricking the naysayers into eating it..... ;)

me too......especially when the looks right at me while cooking it.....MY SON OMG mom this is excellent......my husband...Dinner was over the top........I was secretly hysterical to say the least........old hamburg wrappers come in handy........lol

Offline 600RevX

• Forked
  • MMMM Deer.....
« Reply #8 on: Dec 10, 2012, 01:22:36 PM »
Ohhh that sounds good- I just put it in the menu for this week ! ;)  I just ground some up with bacon,cheddar & jalepenos I froze from my garden for dinner last night..BOOM!

Offline loonyone

• Non-typical 13 Pointer
« Reply #9 on: Dec 10, 2012, 01:25:24 PM »
Ohhh that sounds good- I just put it in the menu for this week ! ;)  I just ground some up with bacon,cheddar & jalepenos I froze from my garden for dinner last night..BOOM!

sounds awesome too...Will have to try.......add some of them Jalepenos as well....OMG that would just end in a bang!......num num num

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal