Author Topic: Please help me decide which is better fit/which would you recommend and why?  (Read 8181 times)

Offline peddler

• 10 Pointer
  • FREE DROBS
Hi, everyone.  Rather than starting a new thread, I'm just adding to this one with pics of the 300 pound sow I took after sitting 2 hours in the rain.  I think the hubby was more excited than I was.  He was supposed to be videotaping, but had to get up and take a leak.  He no sooner got up and crept down the trail and I had two bears come in.  I was patient and waited for this big gal to come out, scaring away the smaller bear that were at the bait pile.  Angle of shot, went in behind one shoulder, apparently ricocheted on the opposite shoulder and came out her spine.  She just dropped over on her side and that was it, no tracking needed  :D.

Will attach pics as soon as I figure out how.

Congratulations, good shooting.

Peddler  ;D ;D ;D
Peddler

Offline krbuell

• Nubbie
Anyone know how to post pics?  I see many of you have them, but when I click on insert image, it just puts in [img][img] but i can't find a way to upload.

Offline upstatehunter

• 30 Point Buck
Have to use a host for posting pictures...like photobucket.... 8)
Congrats on the kill!!

Offline upstatehunter

• 30 Point Buck
That is a good one!!  Way to go!!

Offline aquaassassin

• 30 Point Buck
  • AIM SMALL... MISS SMALL
Very nice! Congrats to you!
It's not being cocky if you can back it up!

Offline bogmanjr

• 30 Point Buck
  • Amigo
Congratulations.. 8)
" Those who forge their guns into plows will plow for those who did not " Thomas Jefferson.

Offline jlaclair

• 12 Pointer
  • get closer to the woodland critters
I was thinking about this same thing and settles on the Ruger now I need to get one in .308, will be a good family gun,  I can carry it all day and my wife and son can both shoot it
Take a Kid outside...

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal