Author Topic: cold front turkeys  (Read 2135 times)

Offline Ramblin Man

• Nubbie
cold front turkeys
« on: Apr 28, 2011, 10:07:33 AM »
This big cold front is pushing through the east tonight. going to be raining with scattered t-storms stopping sometime late-nite or real early-morning. tommorrow should be good weather wise. what should be expected for turkey activity in this situaiton?... with so many storms pushing through over the last couple days...

Offline bogmanjr

• 30 Point Buck
  • Amigo
Re: cold front turkeys
« Reply #1 on: Apr 28, 2011, 10:47:34 AM »
My guess is that with the first real sunrise all week they should be hammering for a change.
" Those who forge their guns into plows will plow for those who did not " Thomas Jefferson.

Offline Ramblin Man

• Nubbie
« Reply #2 on: Apr 28, 2011, 10:59:25 AM »
thats my thought, and hope, too

Offline dan_lais

• 6 Pointer
  • can't wait for May 1st!!!
« Reply #3 on: Apr 28, 2011, 01:24:01 PM »
my hopes are that the turkeys are active.we are going tomorrow to scout what happens out of roost.we went tuesday but the fog killed that plan.we know where they arer at 7ish and we know about where they roost so now we just gotta fill in the middle and hope like hell when opening day hits they do the same.we have a possibility of other hunters being where we are going opening day so we hope to be right near em and get opening day started off right.Goodluck and welcome to the site ramblingman.

Proper Prior Planning Prevents Piss Poor Performance!!!!!!!!

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal