Author Topic: Any body score one on the opener  (Read 2823 times)

Offline Ruger 270

• Spiked
Any body score one on the opener
« on: Oct 01, 2009, 06:22:42 PM »
Just wondering if any of you guys did any good today . Heavy frost this morning looked like a good morning to sit in a tree . Unfortunately I had to work all day.

Offline BigBucksBigBucksNoWammies

• Spiked
Re: Any body score one on the opener
« Reply #1 on: Oct 01, 2009, 06:54:22 PM »
Missed it myself but am heading up to the cottage tomorrow. My buddy tagged an 8 pointer this morning, and its already at the processor.

Good luck to everyone this opening weekend

Offline Ruger 270

• Spiked
« Reply #2 on: Oct 01, 2009, 07:15:46 PM »
Congrats to your buddy BigBucks. It's supposed to rain this weekend light rain usually makes for good hunting good luck to ya this weekend and good luck to everyone else heading out this weekend.

Offline out door man

• Forked
« Reply #3 on: Oct 02, 2009, 10:03:48 AM »
NOTHING YESTURDAY. PASSED ON 8 DOES IN THE MORNEN, DIDNT SEE ANY THING LAST NITE. LIGHT RAIN TODAY HAPPY I TOOK YESTURDAY OFF AND WORKEN TODAY.
Get The Spud Launcher !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Offline WhiteTail Madness

• 6 Pointer
  • Watch your step.......
« Reply #4 on: Oct 03, 2009, 04:52:45 AM »
seen 30 deer in 3 sits, rain kept me outta the stand the 2nd morning.  Came home from the lease properties, due to rain, gonna hunt around home this mornin, maybe go back north to the properties depending on weather forcast......  Seeing lots of bucks, but no shooters yet, lotta corn up, and i think that is where most of the deer are right now......  Loose some corn along with a few leaves and we'll start seeing nicer bucks more regular.  Good luck guys! Im about to head out the door to my favorite stand, got a good wind for it, looking forward to this mornin!  I love wakeing up everyone morning at 5am thinking, "This could be the morning!"
White tail madness... ALL .....YEAR....LONG!!<br /><br />aka Mr. Vexilar (IS) Steelie Slayer (MFF)

Offline BigBucksBigBucksNoWammies

• Spiked
« Reply #5 on: Oct 07, 2009, 08:16:53 PM »
This is how I found the 6 pointer I was after this weekend  >:(. I guess you can say I got him......it was just after the coyotes did. .

Offline out door man

• Forked
« Reply #6 on: Oct 13, 2009, 12:44:44 PM »
normally i would say nice find, but i just got done with lunch today. that pic. is sick
« Last Edit: Oct 14, 2009, 01:29:21 PM by out door man »
Get The Spud Launcher !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal