Author Topic: Any one out there  (Read 3882 times)

Offline Ruger 270

• Spiked
Any one out there
« on: Sep 12, 2009, 01:30:17 PM »
I know there must be some other guys out there gettin ready for all the upcoming seasons. I'm itch-in to get out and do some bowhunting. Then it's off to Wyoming chasin mulies and then back home for some crazy ruttin action with the bow.  Oh yeah and then there's Firearm deer season. not to mention a little small game and waterfowl action in there somewhere. Have a safe season and good luck to everybody.   

Offline nontypical

• Nubbie
Re: Any one out there
« Reply #1 on: Sep 13, 2009, 10:35:04 AM »
starting to get the itch.its coming up fast!!

Offline Raquettedacker

• Cactus Buck
« Reply #2 on: Sep 13, 2009, 11:33:56 AM »
    Here all summer long. Where have you been???
"Dying is the easy part. Learning how to live is the hard part..."

Offline Ruger 270

• Spiked
« Reply #3 on: Sep 13, 2009, 04:53:47 PM »
Fish Finder where else would I be?

Offline Raquettedacker

• Cactus Buck
« Reply #4 on: Sep 13, 2009, 05:33:22 PM »
Nice.... ;D ;D ;D ;D
"Dying is the easy part. Learning how to live is the hard part..."

Offline WhiteTail Madness

• 6 Pointer
  • Watch your step.......
« Reply #5 on: Sep 14, 2009, 08:37:50 PM »
Always ready for deer season!!!! Its a year around season for me.  Between foodplots, scouting, hanging stands trimming lanes, and more scouting. Im always wrapped up with whitetails.
White tail madness... ALL .....YEAR....LONG!!<br /><br />aka Mr. Vexilar (IS) Steelie Slayer (MFF)

Offline Stuck-on-Seven

• 10 Pointer
« Reply #6 on: Sep 14, 2009, 10:36:00 PM »
been here all year long, thinking and dreaming about opening day, whitetail hunting is an all year affair and addiction for me too....but hey i aint complaining better than being addicted to drugs

Offline Ruger 270

• Spiked
« Reply #7 on: Sep 15, 2009, 07:11:52 PM »
Hey Whitetail Madness you do any out of state hunting? How did ya do on honkers in the early season. Just watched the weather ya might want to do a rain dance for those food plots. Be safe and good luck this season

Offline buckblaster

• 10 Pointer
« Reply #8 on: Sep 15, 2009, 07:54:03 PM »
Been around for awhile dont ever stop thinking about it.Getting  some stands up this weekend
icefishinman88 on the shanty

Offline WhiteTail Madness

• 6 Pointer
  • Watch your step.......
« Reply #9 on: Sep 15, 2009, 08:04:18 PM »
I dont do much out of state hunting, was in Iowa in 2006 for their first gun season but havent returned.......  Im going to have a REAL busy winter spring and beginning of next summer, plus we're bussy as Sam H right now, so Im planing on an out of state bowhunt somewhere next fall for sure.

Didnt do great on early honkers, finished the early season up tonight with some real impressive shooting! Had a bunch of 7 birds decoy, and 2 of us killed 6 birds with 6 shots, bud shot 4 birds with 3 shot, shot 2 birds with his first shot! lol. It was fun.  I've been working 50-60 some hours a week and havent had the chance to hunt a whole lot for geese, been busy scouting for deer also so that has slowed me up from goose hunting....  Only got 2 more weeks tho and i get the first full week of bow season off, i think i'll just live in a treestand off of Monster drinks and canday bars!!!
White tail madness... ALL .....YEAR....LONG!!<br /><br />aka Mr. Vexilar (IS) Steelie Slayer (MFF)

Offline out door man

• Forked
« Reply #10 on: Sep 18, 2009, 08:27:05 AM »
NICE TO SEE PEOPLE STARTEN TO GET INTO GEAR. JUST WANT TO SAY GOOD LUCK TO ALL THIS YEAR. EARLY DOE STARTED YESTURDAY IN LOWER MICHIGAN. HEARD THE GUNS A BLAZEN YESTURDAY MORNEN. DOESNT REALLY HELP THE BOW HUNTING, BUT ATLEAST THE SEASON IS BACK.
Get The Spud Launcher !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal