Author Topic: need info on buying bows.  (Read 2209 times)

Offline adrenalin_rush

• Spiked
  • Git-r'-done
need info on buying bows.
« on: Mar 10, 2009, 02:50:02 PM »
ive been looking at buying a bow since ive been saving all year and need some tips on what to buy. looking at either the parker raptor xp or the matthews DXT. any tips? ???
There i was back in the wild again, felt right at home where I belong. And I had that feeling comin' over me again, just like it happened so many times before. Oh Fred Bear, walk with me, down the trails again. Take me back, back where I belong. Oh Fred Bear, I'm glad to have you at my side my friend. And I'll join you on the big hunt before too long.

Offline fishin_692

• Nubbie
Re: need info on buying bows.
« Reply #1 on: Mar 10, 2009, 07:35:42 PM »
ive been looking at buying a bow since ive been saving all year and need some tips on what to buy. looking at either the parker raptor xp or the matthews DXT. any tips? ???
yea got one for ya buy em all. jk go with what u want not ur dad lol. team redneck

Offline camocrazy82

• Forked
« Reply #2 on: Apr 09, 2009, 10:19:44 AM »
Matthews are over rated. There are bows out now that are just as good and half the price.

Offline drobertsinMaryland

• 30 Point Buck
« Reply #3 on: Apr 09, 2009, 10:51:13 AM »
Just go shoot them you never know which one will feel the best. However if your not looking to blow a huge wad of money I will suggest Martin bows. They are reasonably priced and are a good shooting bow. Not to mention they have a lifetime warranty on all their bows for the the original owners. Good luck in your search and post some pics of that new bow when you get it.

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal