Author Topic: what the heck!!??????!!!!!!!  (Read 2835 times)

Offline matty23

• Forked
what the heck!!??????!!!!!!!
« on: Dec 14, 2008, 04:43:59 PM »

sunday morning went  in at dark and samething  jump 2 deer and go sit in my same spot.  then i hear boom and then on the radio i hear "done deal" so about 30 mins later another boom then i hear got one...  so iam thinking i bet those deer i jumped are dead now oh well at least i kinda helped so i head out to the truck at 1000 and Roy says  i gotta go get my tree stand ill put you in my spot  so we go on together and he packs up his stuff and 20 mins after hes gone out of sight i see this doe walk in so iam thinking oh yes meet in the freezer :) as soon as i draw a bead on it  and get ready to pull the hammer back i hear boom.......... and they drop it right in its tracks.... :( so i yelll hey!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   then i see nothing so i said screw this iam done.........
matty

Offline TR19

• 8 Pointer
Re: what the heck!!??????!!!!!!!
« Reply #1 on: Dec 14, 2008, 08:39:11 PM »
You didn't stick around to see who it was or if they should have been on the property?

upstatehunter

« Reply #2 on: Dec 15, 2008, 03:12:32 AM »
Gotta love state land in the southern zone.

Offline matty23

• Forked
« Reply #3 on: Dec 15, 2008, 06:36:45 PM »
no i didnt stick around because i was already mad and didnt wanna get angrier so i said screw it..... theres always next yr  :)
matty

upstatehunter

« Reply #4 on: Dec 16, 2008, 05:01:16 AM »
I can bet you it was the guy who was shadowing you. He's supposed to be this great taxidermist/hunter, lives in the best area around and hasn't shot a deer in the ten or so years I know of him. So if it gives him pleasure to follow someone to find a place to hunt and shoot a deer(carelessly close) to someone then he shouldn't be in the woods as far as I'm concerned. I'm just glad you didn't get hurt!!

Offline blast n cast

• Nubbie
  • Wack Em' and Stack Em'
« Reply #5 on: Aug 05, 2009, 07:50:21 PM »
since u never got a shot off, u still had at least 1 bullet....therefore u coulda put a big  hole in the guy that killed ur deer.lol im just kiddin but i definately woulda stuck around to see what was goin on n who it was....coulda been a trespasser.
happy hunting
Dev

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal