Author Topic: Drawings stats on FWP webpage  (Read 2988 times)

Offline zimmer2

• 6 Pointer
Drawings stats on FWP webpage
« on: Jul 23, 2008, 01:39:32 PM »
Anyone draw elk or deer permits? I put in for the Elkhorns and a mule deer area but did not hit either one. Good Luck to everyone!!

Offline PACKIT

• Nubbie
Re: Drawings stats on FWP webpage
« Reply #1 on: Jul 23, 2008, 08:22:56 PM »
I drew the Breaks archery permit, and an A9 tag.  The 900 antelope wasnt posted yet

Offline FishN4Eyes

• 6 Pointer
« Reply #2 on: Jul 24, 2008, 02:30:20 PM »

Nada, zilch, zippo.

Know a guy who drew an Elkhorn bull tag and his son drew a 339 (Sieben) bull tag as well.

I must not be living right.

Offline zimmer2

• 6 Pointer
« Reply #3 on: Jul 25, 2008, 04:10:37 PM »
Nada, zilch, zippo.

Know a guy who drew an Elkhorn bull tag and his son drew a 339 (Sieben) bull tag as well.

I must not be living right.

4eyes
 I have never heard of Sieben? Is it like the Elkhorns? I have hunted most of my life in the Libby area and only the last few years around Anaconda. Your luck is like mine on the draw.....................NONE

Happy Hunting this year!

Offline FishN4Eyes

• 6 Pointer
« Reply #4 on: Jul 28, 2008, 04:26:36 PM »
Yep, very much like the Elkhorns.

It's north of Helena, the area is kind of bisected by I-15.

I think it's been about ten years or so (not sure of exact date) since it went to permit-only for brow-tined  bull and there is starting to be some really good bulls there.   General tag is spike-only.

An aquaintance killed a bull in there that went about 350 last year and saw one that was bigger.   Odds are much better than the Elkhorn area.

Offline zimmer2

• 6 Pointer
« Reply #5 on: Jul 29, 2008, 07:32:33 AM »
Yep, very much like the Elkhorns.

It's north of Helena, the area is kind of bisected by I-15.

I think it's been about ten years or so (not sure of exact date) since it went to permit-only for brow-tined  bull and there is starting to be some really good bulls there.   General tag is spike-only.

An aquaintance killed a bull in there that went about 350 last year and saw one that was bigger.   Odds are much better than the Elkhorn area.
Thanks! I will have to watch that one. A guy here at work drew an Elkhorns permit. First one I know of personally.

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal