Author Topic: Welcome  (Read 4077 times)

Offline sbfpa_Mike

• Forked
  • Everyone has a goal
Welcome
« on: Aug 12, 2004, 09:38:25 PM »
A hearty welcome to all the hunters in the Great State of Pennsylvania!!  May we all shoot straight and eat great!   :D
If you can catch it,  trap it,  jig it,  or kill it,  there is a place to talk about it.
Ice Fishing @ www.iceshanty.com Fishing @ www.myfishfinder.com Hunting @ www.myhuntingforum.com

Offline Fishboy899

• Spiked
  • Nothing better than bow season!
Re: Welcome
« Reply #1 on: Aug 12, 2004, 09:44:02 PM »
Welcome Mike I dont live in PA or hunt there but sure would love to come down for a week but $150 for out of state license is to much for a weekend especially when you cant hunt on Sundays.  But yes may we all get lucky and put meat on the table. :D

Offline PA_BOWHUNTER

• 6 Pointer
  • Jigwiggler doesn't really apply here.
« Reply #2 on: Aug 14, 2004, 04:33:26 PM »
Hello all!  Jigwiggler on IS and MFF here (didn't really work for this site  :- )   Another one of Scott's great creations I see.  Can't wait till this gets rolling!

Offline treed942000

• Forked
  • We're In Training, May We Hunt Well
« Reply #3 on: Aug 24, 2004, 01:30:24 PM »
Hey Mike

What's the rules for military hunting up in your neck of the woods?  I wanna come go deer hunting with you.

TReed
May the Bird Fly Right,
TReed

Offline sbfpa_Mike

• Forked
  • Everyone has a goal
« Reply #4 on: Aug 24, 2004, 05:32:15 PM »
LMAO,

I want to go hunting period Troy.  I am lacking 2 major things,  time and a place to hunt.  There is no hunting on Sunday,  therefore not much time to do anything about the 2 problems I have.  I believe the rules for military hunting is that you have to have leave papers with you when you purchase the license,  I am not sure about this state though.  You are better off finding some land down in VA.  There is some beautiful territory in northern and northwestern VA.
If you can catch it,  trap it,  jig it,  or kill it,  there is a place to talk about it.
Ice Fishing @ www.iceshanty.com Fishing @ www.myfishfinder.com Hunting @ www.myhuntingforum.com

Offline mjc2799

• Nubbie
« Reply #5 on: Jan 07, 2005, 11:51:40 AM »
glad to be here ... I see many familiar faces , which is a plus

best of luck in the new year for your hunting pleasures

mike

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal