Author Topic: Think he'll be ready????  (Read 1647 times)

Offline WhiteTail Madness

• 6 Pointer
  • Watch your step.......
Think he'll be ready????
« on: Mar 31, 2008, 08:41:01 PM »
Picked em up the other day, names steel, gonna be my new duck dog and goose dog, trapline dog, and fishin pardner!!!!  He'll be 8 months by the time duck season comes around, gonna do a LOT of messin around with em this summer, some obedience training and of course retreiving, hold, heel, and hopefully get to some whistle work.  Hes starting to become a little SHI* already!! Chewing on everything, including my body.  ANd he likes to terrorize sister and mom's stupid lap dog!! I like that!!! He's already showin he likes the water, very confident also! 8 wks old and hes runnin up and down the stairs, jumpin off the couch and not afraid to wonder around outside, i like that in a pup!  heres a couple pics of the lil s**t.

White tail madness... ALL .....YEAR....LONG!!<br /><br />aka Mr. Vexilar (IS) Steelie Slayer (MFF)

Offline Chucker

• 12 Pointer
Re: Think he'll be ready????
« Reply #1 on: Apr 01, 2008, 06:31:33 AM »
Cute pup.  Is he taking lessons from Brian on the TV?   ;D
I'm bound to stay where you sleep all day, Where they hung the jerk that invented work, in the Big Rock Candy Mountains.

Offline northwoodsaddict

• 6 Pointer
« Reply #2 on: Apr 01, 2008, 08:10:12 AM »
nice pup!!!! im very jealous! he should be fine by 8 months...my uncle's dog started at 5 months and worked just fine
IceShanty=brookiebomber477

Offline WhiteTail Madness

• 6 Pointer
  • Watch your step.......
« Reply #3 on: Apr 01, 2008, 08:53:50 AM »
LOL he might be idk???  I love havin a pup!! Wish they would just stay that small!! Lol, no im excited to get em goin and get em goin on some retrieving and obedience!!!
White tail madness... ALL .....YEAR....LONG!!<br /><br />aka Mr. Vexilar (IS) Steelie Slayer (MFF)

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal