Author Topic: Big buck counties is Iowa and Illinoise  (Read 2665 times)

Offline WhiteTail Madness

• 6 Pointer
  • Watch your step.......
Big buck counties is Iowa and Illinoise
« on: May 16, 2007, 05:17:17 PM »
We're looking into leasing a farm to bowhunt for the upcoming season in eather Iowa or Illinoise, and i would like to find out the big buck counties in eather of the 2 states, me being chalenged in geography you will most likely need to list what state the county is in! ;)  Thanks in advance for any help!

WhiteTail
White tail madness... ALL .....YEAR....LONG!!<br /><br />aka Mr. Vexilar (IS) Steelie Slayer (MFF)

Offline bear87

• Forked
Re: Big buck counties is Iowa and Illinoise
« Reply #1 on: Jul 19, 2007, 08:35:02 PM »
We're looking into leasing a farm to bowhunt for the upcoming season in eather Iowa or Illinoise, and i would like to find out the big buck counties in eather of the 2 states, me being chalenged in geography you will most likely need to list what state the county is in! ;)  Thanks in advance for any help!

WhiteTail
I live in Missouri but I am only about five miles from the Adams-Pike (Illinois) county line. I know of several good outfitters and they take several world class deer every year. It can be very expensive so really do your homework before you pay any money. If there is anything I could help you with just let me know. bear87

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal