Author Topic: cabalas gobbler loungers  (Read 4165 times)

Offline dan_lais

• 6 Pointer
  • can't wait for May 1st!!!
cabalas gobbler loungers
« on: Mar 19, 2011, 09:50:55 AM »
I just wanted to let everyone know that they are on sale for 19.99 instead of 29.99.this will be my second year with mine and i loved it last year.they are very comfortable and not very heavy.i even killed a deer out of mine.it puts you right low to the ground and makes ya sit longer.there is only 1 downfall.the strap isnt very big.my father and i both had to make some improvements including lenthening the strap and putting a different screw in to hold it in.dont let this 1 thing detour you because for the 19.99 price it is un beatable.

Proper Prior Planning Prevents Piss Poor Performance!!!!!!!!

Offline rjhulbert

• 6 Pointer
Re: cabalas gobbler loungers
« Reply #1 on: Mar 19, 2011, 10:15:12 AM »
I'm on it to bad there isn't a cabela's around here i would get one while im out shopping later

Offline bogmanjr

• 30 Point Buck
  • Amigo
« Reply #2 on: Mar 19, 2011, 08:34:07 PM »
I have been looking at them Dan, think I'll pull the trigger now that I know you like it.
" Those who forge their guns into plows will plow for those who did not " Thomas Jefferson.

Offline dan_lais

• 6 Pointer
« Reply #3 on: Mar 20, 2011, 12:00:47 AM »
good choice bogman.i can promise ya they are super comfortable.as soon as i got mine in the mail i set it up in the living room to sit in it and instantly fell in love.i am a run and gunner and dont always bring it along for the run but it is always on my back for the couple hour morning sit.

Offline Rebelfisher

• 6 Pointer
  • Kill Many Things!!
« Reply #4 on: Mar 21, 2011, 04:01:42 PM »
can you store them in the rear compartment of a turkey vest? I just dont want extra weight and clumsy chairs fallin off my shoulders as I walk...the less the better..but I do want to be comfortable.
If its BROWN...Its DOWN!!!      If it FLYS...It DIES!!!

Offline rjhulbert

• 6 Pointer
« Reply #5 on: Mar 21, 2011, 04:34:33 PM »
can you store them in the rear compartment of a turkey vest? I just dont want extra weight and clumsy chairs fallin off my shoulders as I walk...the less the better..but I do want to be comfortable.

no, but you can get a longer rope to tie to it to make it fit better for traveling

Offline Rebelfisher

• 6 Pointer
  • Kill Many Things!!
« Reply #6 on: Mar 21, 2011, 04:43:27 PM »
thanks
If its BROWN...Its DOWN!!!      If it FLYS...It DIES!!!

Offline rjhulbert

• 6 Pointer
« Reply #7 on: Mar 21, 2011, 07:50:58 PM »
np thats what dan told me when I asked him the same question ordering mine this week

Offline dan_lais

• 6 Pointer
« Reply #8 on: Mar 22, 2011, 01:11:25 PM »
i mean it would fit across there but stick out and i hate when im walkin and try to go between trees and get hung up.it is a nice item for 20 bucks but trust me make the strap longer it will be worth it.unless you are 135 lbs and arent wearing an extra jacket in which case the strap is perfect!lol

Offline rjhulbert

• 6 Pointer
« Reply #9 on: Mar 22, 2011, 06:46:57 PM »
i mean it would fit across there but stick out and i hate when im walkin and try to go between trees and get hung up.it is a nice item for 20 bucks but trust me make the strap longer it will be worth it.unless you are 135 lbs and arent wearing an extra jacket in which case the strap is perfect!lol
so i dont need a rope then right

Offline rjhulbert

• 6 Pointer
« Reply #10 on: Mar 24, 2011, 08:20:36 AM »
ordered mine today

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal