Hunting by Game/Technique > Waterfowl Hunting

2012/2013 picture thread

(1/10) > >>

Squirrel:
Hey guys I figured I would start a picture/waterfowl banter thread for the waterfowl hunters on this board so feel free to post pics of your hunts, dogs, set ups, or whatever else you feel like. I havent been out yet but I plan on going out sunday in NH for some geese. I bought a remington 887 nitro mag last year and I love it, shooting 3 1/2's makes all the difference I have tried the heavy steel and the black clouds and I think I will be staying with the BC'S what do you all shoot?

aquaassassin:
Oh, you and snacks on Sunday with matching meat sticks, how sweet! Have fun boys, good luck! Meesh and I will be stalking Yogi.........

Squirrel:

--- Quote from: aquaassassin on Sep 05, 2012, 08:18:46 AM ---Oh, you and snacks on Sunday with matching meat sticks, how sweet! Have fun boys, good luck! Meesh and I will be stalking Yogi.........

--- End quote ---

dude its going to be like dumb and dumber haha

aquaassassin:
LOL, pound while you can with him, he is headed to the Carolinas next month. Woodie is around though if you want to hunt with the LAW ;D

Squirrel:

--- Quote from: aquaassassin on Sep 05, 2012, 11:09:44 AM ---LOL, pound while you can with him, he is headed to the Carolinas next month. Woodie is around though if you want to hunt with the LAW ;D

--- End quote ---

ya I know he sent me a pic of a trail cam his dad has out down there stud buck that he said is only about 2 yrs old has 6 points and long tynes... Woody haha he is my duck slayin partner we had a s**t show season last yr that is like freakin comedy hr (forgetting to take the safety's off and trying to shoot at birds 10 yrds away)   ;D

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version