Author Topic: WHO GOT NEW TOYS WITH BUSHS STIMULUS MONEY?  (Read 2366 times)

Offline ESCANABAJOSH

• Spiked
WHO GOT NEW TOYS WITH BUSHS STIMULUS MONEY?
« on: May 10, 2008, 05:17:18 PM »
I'm just getting into bow hunting so i bought a team extremem 900 sight and a grizly 9500 climber....i was wanting to get more but the boss put her foot down  >:(  ................that 'd be nice if they did that everyyear!

Offline Chucker

• 12 Pointer
Re: WHO GOT NEW TOYS WITH BUSHS STIMULUS MONEY?
« Reply #1 on: May 10, 2008, 07:57:44 PM »
I got a new clothes dryer...  Other one was over 15 years old, and we accidentally ran a ballpoint pen through it last week.  Not worth the effort to clean it.   ::)
I'm bound to stay where you sleep all day, Where they hung the jerk that invented work, in the Big Rock Candy Mountains.

Offline HuntinFool

• 6 Pointer
« Reply #2 on: May 10, 2008, 11:11:08 PM »
aint got mine yet, not till next weekend......i spose i better not make no plans with it....ol lady probly take both of ours and put em towards bills or in account....kids is goin into savins.....BUT....If i had MY way with it i do believe i would use part of it to go on a fly out trip for 2 or 3 days, OR...i would go and buy a decent 12-15 foot flat bottom boat...already got the motor, can build my own trailer....just need a DAMN BOAT!....i actually have a 18' grizzly riverboat with a 50 inboard but its shot....someday like to find a 75 HP outboard jet to put on it...
Ive Hunted Almost Everyday Of My Life, The Rest Have Been Wasted

Offline vivlamored

• 8 Pointer
« Reply #3 on: May 22, 2008, 07:55:48 PM »
toys? who can afford toys? its more or less going in the gas tank and toward groceries

Offline gearjammer

• Spiked
« Reply #4 on: May 23, 2008, 04:38:22 PM »
went and got a john deere 500 with a 54"mowing deck. now the yard takes 15 mins to mow then off fishing or hunting.and the wife cant say i didnt do the yard work. ;D

upstatehunter

« Reply #5 on: Jun 12, 2008, 05:16:32 AM »
 >:( ??? :'(

Just got a notice they have amended my 2006 return and seems i owe them 2000 bucks. Yeh right, ok so h&r block better come through with their promiss or this may be open season for tax preparers.
 They keep your money if you owe back taxes. Have heard one in a 1000 people may see this happen. Go Bush, yet another reason to move to Canada.

Offline slt

• 8 Pointer
« Reply #6 on: Aug 05, 2008, 09:32:20 AM »
Is heating oil a toy?
Fight crime. Shoot back!

Offline BoneHead

• 8 Pointer
  • What a BoneHead!
« Reply #7 on: Aug 05, 2008, 01:27:16 PM »
Taxidermy bills here ;D

I spent mine on a fish mount. What did you have mounted mtlion?

Offline zimmer2

• 6 Pointer
« Reply #8 on: Aug 09, 2008, 01:06:42 PM »
Paid for 1/3 of this. Thanks to all for giving to the government to help me with my taxidermy bill.

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal