Author Topic: Gobblers  (Read 2482 times)

Offline Alex Delarge

• Spiked
Gobblers
« on: Apr 27, 2018, 03:01:36 PM »
Anyone on the forum going after toms this year? I saw a hen yesterday, so some of them survived the winter up hear. I may try my hand when it is too windy to fish.

Offline fishnmachine

• 8 Pointer
  • Take 'em!
Re: Gobblers
« Reply #1 on: Apr 29, 2018, 02:35:50 PM »
My daughter and I are going out Tuesday morning. I hope we get on one. They haven't really been active yet or in the same place two days in a row. There's no pattern to them.   8)
It'll chew...

Offline monk

• 8 Pointer
  • I'd rather be outdoors
« Reply #2 on: Apr 30, 2018, 05:59:25 AM »
My daughter and I are going out Tuesday morning. I hope we get on one. They haven't really been active yet or in the same place two days in a row. There's no pattern to them.   8)

X2, and numbers are down too.  Good luck to you and your daughter!
 MAKE AMERICA GREAT AGAIN! God Bless America!
"Old age is like everything else. To make a success of it, you've got to start young."
Theodore Rooseve

Offline fishnmachine

• 8 Pointer
  • Take 'em!
« Reply #3 on: May 01, 2018, 05:02:29 AM »
Well, our morning hunt is postponed until tomorrow morning. I had breakfast ready for us as my daughter got here right on schedule at 4:15 and that "one last line of rain" settled in on us. We took our time but it wouldn't quit. Even the radar shows it will linger here until around 9:00. We've gotten .1" so far. I offered a couple alternate plans and she decided to go in to work today and do it again tomorrow. And, "Thanks for breakfast, Dad."   ;D
It'll chew...

Offline huntingfooter

• Spiked
« Reply #4 on: May 01, 2018, 05:53:25 PM »
Shot a Jake yesterday afternoon, nothing big but fun to be back out after them. Now I will go after something bigger. Sorry no pics

Offline reeleyz

• 8 Pointer
« Reply #5 on: May 03, 2018, 10:54:42 PM »
Congrats on the bird.

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal