Author Topic: BAITING DEER  (Read 36850 times)

halfrack33

Re: BAITING DEER
« Reply #90 on: Apr 14, 2010, 09:54:49 AM »
 :D :D :D 

Offline drobertsinMaryland

• 30 Point Buck
« Reply #91 on: Apr 14, 2010, 02:53:52 PM »
Holy snikes we are all fellow sportsmen on here. So lets try and get along please this thread has gone on for way too long. It is the name calling and total disrespect to one another that will have the anti-hunters laughing at us. Now get out there and do some scouting, hang some trail cameras, shoot your bow or guns. I know we are in the off season but just quit bashing each other please.

Now since this is my first post on the thread.

Baiting Deer

If it is legal and one chooses do to it more power to them. If it is legal and one chooses not to do it more power to them. If it is illegal you should know better.

For those who want to know what I do? Yes it is legal to bait deer in MD. Do I do it YES. Do I hunt over it NO.

Offline Raquettedacker

• Cactus Buck
« Reply #92 on: Apr 14, 2010, 05:58:37 PM »
Drobs your the man...  And if some one makes a post, just to rub you the wrong way,, just ignore them.... ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D
« Last Edit: Apr 14, 2010, 06:26:35 PM by Raquettedacker »
"Dying is the easy part. Learning how to live is the hard part..."

Offline bucksnort

• 8 Pointer
  • mealworm on the shanty
« Reply #93 on: Apr 14, 2010, 06:05:00 PM »
well put! drobs well put!
oh yeah buzzy...he's a racker

TED NUGENT FOR PRESIDENT

halfrack33

« Reply #94 on: Apr 14, 2010, 07:03:03 PM »
Drobs your the man...  And if some one makes a post, just to rub you the wrong way,, just ignore them.... ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

I need work on turning the other cheek  :-\

Offline Raquettedacker

• Cactus Buck
« Reply #95 on: Apr 15, 2010, 05:20:42 AM »
Its good to see you back on Halfrack.....

halfrack33

« Reply #96 on: Apr 15, 2010, 05:46:18 AM »
Its good to see you back on Halfrack.....

Hey, thanks... doubt I'll take part in the turkey contest. But I signed up just in case i see a 30 lb tom as I walk the streets of Albany  ::)

Offline bogmanjr

• 30 Point Buck
  • Amigo
« Reply #97 on: Apr 15, 2010, 06:17:52 AM »
I just weed through the BS and abrasion. Lot's of helpful and friendly folks on here and the other forum's. I just avoid the debate's once it get's foolish. I have to agree with Mr Roberts, if it's leagal ,you do it your way,I'll do it mine. I won't judge you either way but don't judge me either.  It's ok to use a worm or shiner on a hook right,but some choose to flyfish or fish artificals. I don't see a big difference.
« Last Edit: Apr 15, 2010, 06:23:48 AM by bogmanjr »
" Those who forge their guns into plows will plow for those who did not " Thomas Jefferson.

Offline stka

• 30 Point Buck
« Reply #98 on: Apr 15, 2010, 07:47:32 AM »
Hey, thanks... doubt I'll take part in the turkey contest. But I signed up just in case i see a 30 lb tom as I walk the streets of Albany  ::)

The year I moved into my house in Colonie (3-4 years ago) I had a small flock walk up the road in front of my house at least twice. There aren't woods or fields within a half mile of me?

Offline Stuck-on-Seven

• 10 Pointer
« Reply #99 on: Apr 15, 2010, 12:41:47 PM »
The year I moved into my house in Colonie (3-4 years ago) I had a small flock walk up the road in front of my house at least twice. There aren't woods or fields within a half mile of me?
ya my dad lives in loudonville and he has them in his yard sometime. Nothin but houses all around no woods for at least a mile. Pretty crazy

Offline upstatehunter

• 30 Point Buck
« Reply #100 on: Apr 16, 2010, 10:15:53 AM »
I have a question for the administrators. We have moderators listed on all the other sites. Never see them listed here. Are we hoping we don't need any? Some individuals will definitely take advantage of it. I may have been guilty of arguing my point but not to the point of name calling or being abusive. Plus if posts don't have viable meaning to why we are here then should be removed. JMO

Offline drobertsinMaryland

• 30 Point Buck
« Reply #101 on: Apr 16, 2010, 12:53:29 PM »
I have a question for the administrators. We have moderators listed on all the other sites. Never see them listed here. Are we hoping we don't need any? Some individuals will definitely take advantage of it. I may have been guilty of arguing my point but not to the point of name calling or being abusive. Plus if posts don't have viable meaning to why we are here then should be removed. JMO

To my knowledge "Scott" the site admin. is the one who police's this site. I am sure between here Iceshanty and My Fish Finder it is tough for him to keep up on. Whitetail Madness and myself are the Moderators of the Turkey Contest section but that is it. I can assure you and other members name calling or being abusive towards another member in that section will not be tolerated.

Offline Corporal Punishment

• 8 Pointer
« Reply #102 on: Apr 16, 2010, 03:17:52 PM »
All i know is if i was a deer!!!!Rather go out with a belly of corn,than my body eating my muscles and wither away in anguish and the pain of starvation..... 8)

Even before they execute murderers they give-em a last delicious meal!!!!! :-\

Offline Raquettedacker

• Cactus Buck
« Reply #103 on: Apr 16, 2010, 06:08:41 PM »
Maybe we can vote for a MHF moderator????  See if the Administrators approve of it...

Offline Corporal Punishment

• 8 Pointer
« Reply #104 on: Apr 16, 2010, 06:34:37 PM »
Maybe we can vote for a MHF moderator????  See if the Administrators approve of it...

I nominate me!!!!! ;)

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal