Author Topic: the shanty  (Read 26361 times)

Offline TallywackahME

• 8 Pointer
the shanty
« on: Dec 26, 2012, 04:29:00 PM »
i haven't been able to post for a while now because I'm being moderated i guess???i can read posts though so Ive been doing a lot of that lately and man, i swear a bus full of Junior high girls dont whine and complain as much as half the men over there. I'm not sure what the hell is going on but i can see why guys are leaving left and right now.

Offline aquaassassin

• 30 Point Buck
  • AIM SMALL... MISS SMALL
Re: the shanty
« Reply #1 on: Dec 26, 2012, 04:35:26 PM »
Lol yeah I lost a few over that as well . Never been in timeout over there just here. Our mods our pretty good and they will just change or move a post vs. getting you banned.
It's not being cocky if you can back it up!

Offline aquaassassin

• 30 Point Buck
« Reply #2 on: Dec 26, 2012, 04:35:58 PM »
Nh shanty I mean

Offline TallywackahME

• 8 Pointer
« Reply #3 on: Dec 26, 2012, 04:38:31 PM »
lol you aint kiddin. i think its funny myself cuz i really dont G.a.F! lots of BS talk of azz kickin and stuffing traps down holes and things like that lol ........i just 'bout magine

Offline Green Mountian Hunter

• 30 Point Buck
  • FREE DROBS !!!!
« Reply #4 on: Dec 26, 2012, 04:42:25 PM »
Why they got to be so nasty over there

Offline 30-30

• 30 Point Buck
  • Hunt America
« Reply #5 on: Dec 26, 2012, 04:44:43 PM »
          I never saw the actual post that were in question but what I do know a couple of members that were @ 1 time were good friends got in to a pissing match, then 1 would leave the site. You have to realize w/ 44000+ members they are not all agree. Some take it too personal & get up set. To me life is too short to take it that seriously, I just sit back & laugh @ that them for making a$$ of themselves. ::) Mostly I've been spending a lot of time down on the Shanty's topic, The Grumpy Old Men Shanty, it seems us older guys don't agitate!

Offline TallywackahME

• 8 Pointer
« Reply #6 on: Dec 26, 2012, 04:48:42 PM »
You can't speak out against the sacred Rotary Derby. AKA biggest kids derby in New Hampshire.

yeah! I'm not sure whats up w/ that. Ive been working in Madison for a few weeks now and have talked to a lot of Ppl about the new rules and they are all of the same opinion we are. the only place Ive heard any agreeing on it is on the shanty. damn perch queens! i guess opinions are like assault rifles....we aint supposed to have 'em.

Offline aquaassassin

• 30 Point Buck
« Reply #7 on: Dec 26, 2012, 04:51:40 PM »
Lmao!

Offline The RodFather

• Spiked
  • I love being outside
« Reply #8 on: Dec 26, 2012, 04:54:58 PM »
I joined ice shanty a few days ago as well and I cannot keep up with that site.  The threads move too fast and everybody seems angry and not willing to discuss fishing.
At my age fish and hunt as much as you can

Offline TallywackahME

• 8 Pointer
« Reply #9 on: Dec 26, 2012, 04:55:33 PM »
30-30, you said it! not everyone agrees and why take it so personally?! i wouldn't want to fish w/ anyone who doesn't wanna have fun at the same time. and we DEFANATLY ALWAYS have fun! all the boys i fish w/ are hard on eachother and we razz the hell out of eachother. its just how its always been. i suppose some ppl dont like that as much but its how i am lol

tony...didn't you catch a skimmer once? ;D

• 30 Point Buck
  • FREE DROBS !!!!
« Reply #10 on: Dec 26, 2012, 04:56:32 PM »
Only guys I know that like it are dubs that can't catch trout. Or don't get on the ice till after 8.
Glad I stay right here don't need all those King Pins  ???

Offline TallywackahME

• 8 Pointer
« Reply #11 on: Dec 26, 2012, 04:57:08 PM »
I joined ice shanty a few days ago as well and I cannot keep up with that site.  The threads move too fast and everybody seems angry and not willing to discuss fishing.

yea but its like a moth to a flame. i just cant go away.

Offline aquaassassin

• 30 Point Buck
« Reply #12 on: Dec 26, 2012, 05:00:35 PM »
yea but its like a moth to a flame. i just cant go away.

Haha x2!

Offline 30-30

• 30 Point Buck
  • Hunt America
« Reply #13 on: Dec 26, 2012, 05:59:28 PM »
30-30, you said it! not everyone agrees and why take it so personally?! i wouldn't want to fish w/ anyone who doesn't wanna have fun at the same time. and we DEFANATLY ALWAYS have fun! all the boys i fish w/ are hard on eachother and we razz the hell out of eachother. its just how its always been. i suppose some ppl dont like that as much but its how i am lol

tony...didn't you catch a skimmer once? ;D
            That's the way we are out on the ice w/my sons & friends but some people razz people they don't know & when you write it out, it's not same as out on the ice. We are all here to have fun, learn new things, enlighten people on what we know, a little ribbing amongst friends doesn't hurt but people have to know the limits they can go. Me myself I've got broad shoulders & can take a lot of ribbing. The way I look @ it if they're picking on me then someone is getting a break. ::)

• 30 Point Buck
  • FREE DROBS !!!!
« Reply #14 on: Dec 27, 2012, 12:30:55 PM »
Nicely put 30/30 a little ribbing is a good thing every know and then  ;D ;D

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal