MHF US Northwest > Hunting Wyoming
Draw results
(1/3) > >>
fish/hunt4ever:
So did everyone draw what they wanted or are they in the same boat as me and drew nothing at all.  Oh well maybe next year looks like elk hunting it is again this year on a general tag again.
fish/hunt4ever:
Well 2017 the results are in and I need to go and get a lotto ticket plus another freezer, drew all that I put in for except my whitetail tag, so here I come to hunt antelope and two elk tags, plus the wife got her antelope and two elk tags and we have a couple doe fawn tags for deer as well.  Pretty excited to say the least.  Going to go to Texas here in a few weeks to hunt some nagali antelope as well so meat all around, maybe even some hogs.
nyduckman:
sounds like your going to have a fun season!!
Green Mountian Hunter:

Hope you have 2 freezers, Sounds like awesome season on it's way for you  .... 
fish/hunt4ever:
Well I have two freezers but might have to buy another one just for the wild game, a beef takes up one pretty fast and the meat chickens but it is nice to not worry about going to the store to buy meat. Plus all the vegetables and fruit my wife likes to freeze throughout the year takes up another one with a little spare room for some fish for the fish fry throughout the year.  Just have to see how it all goes it is hunting and nothing is guaranteed to wind up in the back of the truck.  Good luck to all this fall which is fast approaching hopefully the bows are hitting the spot and the rifles are all sighted in and ready.
Navigation
Message Index
Next page

Go to full version