MHF US Northwest > Hunting Wyoming
best place in Wy for coyote?
(1/2) > >>
bdrpp:
Coming for a visit in a few weeks and looking for BLM or state land that may have a few coyotes.  I have a long range rifle/ecalls/mouth calls/camo/beer. Any recomendations?
30-30:

--- Quote from: bdrpp on May 26, 2015, 11:16:12 AM ---Coming for a visit in a few weeks and looking for BLM or state land that may have a few coyotes.  I have a long range rifle/ecalls/mouth calls/camo/beer. Any recomendations?

--- End quote ---
            Welcome to MHF, where are you from? Check my welcome on the General Hunting discussion thread!

bdrpp:

--- Quote from: 30-30 on May 26, 2015, 12:38:18 PM ---            Welcome to MHF, where are you from? Check my welcome on the General Hunting discussion thread!

--- End quote ---

Hi 30-30! Thanks for the welcome!
 I am from Ontario Canada originaly, and moved to south Michigan a few years ago.
Green Mountian Hunter:

Welcome to the site bdrpp   How is the hunting out your way ; Ontario must have been great ....
fish/hunt4ever:
Depends on what part of the state you are visiting to find the ground to hunt on and where the coyotes might be hanging around.  They are much easier to kill in the winter months, and their fur is a lot better, but if you just want to shoot some I am sure you can find some.  The pups are starting to come out of the dens now.
Navigation
Message Index
Next page

Go to full version