MHF US Northwest > Hunting Wyoming
Sooooo, unit 157
<< < (2/2)
wyo969:
that was the other thing I was gonna bring up fish/hunt isn't there quite a bit of reservation ground in that area?
oneloveforchi:
Fish/hunt thank you for your input. I'm very excited regardless if I don't get a big buck. As for the reservation, the area just borders the rez, so as long as I stick with my good map I'll be OK.
fish/hunt4ever:
Yeah the map is good and most of the reservation is fenced and posted. Some of the land owners also think that they own the Reclamation land so there are some areas that you need to know exactly where you are, but most of the reclamation and river bottoms are good to go.
fish/hunt4ever:
Well the game and fish had there annual meeting and are cutting 50 any deer tags half the doe/fawn tags down to 200. Leaving the whitetail tags alone. The reason is the deer population is crashing some and they do not want it to really crash hard. Other changes around the state are interesting. Spikes excluded above dubois still for elk. Extended season for whitetail deer in some of the general areas. Last year for general deer in area 36, lysite, next year this area is going to limited quota. Area 28 for elk, Lander, is having a split season for elk so just a reminder when the regs come out check to see when things are changing. Good luck to everyone in the draw. Oh and area 100, 25, and 24 there are some big changes for the elk areas there. Might change where you can hunt so check before you apply so you know which area to put in for if you want to hunt a certain section of land.
Navigation
Message Index
Previous page

Go to full version