MHF US Northeast > Hunting Pennsylvania

CROWS

(1/4) > >>

chez:
ANY CROW HUNTERS OUT THERE?

We love crow hunting.One of my favorite sports.In between hunting season and waiting for the ice we hit them hard.
                     We use about a dozen hard shell crows a owl decoy and a few battery operated  crow decoys. i have an electronic caller with a half dozen crow tapes.We run and gun as they say.Hit a spot ,get some shooting in and move to another.We find it to be very fast paced and tons of fun.
 We hunt mostly woodlots and swamps for them.An occasional farm feild in between.SOME DAYS we will kill 12 to 15 crows in a morning.Other days we will blow off 4 boxes of shell without a kill.Any of you guys that do it knows the fun it can be.Anyone looking for something different to do this winter should give it a try.

hesseltine32:
Guy I dove hunt with goes in the winter he loves it. I may try it this winter if we don't have ice after deer season ends.  He uses a fox pro and hunt manly fields I guess.  It sounds like it could be fun

bone_and_beard:
Crows are hard to hunt they have very good vision, with that being said put out the owl decoy and play the wounded crow tape and be ready for a sore shoulder in the morning!

fishnmachine:
Throw some minnows on the ice and lean back in the sun against the shanty!

Raquettedacker:
I like shooting hum hum I mean hunting crows.....  Our season started Sept 1st..    ;D ;D
The one thing that really pisses me off is you cant hunt on Tuesdays, Wednesdays and Thursdays..... >:( >:( >:(

Click on videos and turn up the volume....    8)

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version