The Camp Fire > The Grumpy Old Men Hunting Shack

Photobucketbucket issues

(1/3) > >>

30-30:

Is anyone having problems w/the new photobucket. I uploaded 3 pics that I want to post today, & they put them way back in the library to the date they were taken. It takes forever to get to the pics. Is there another place that is more user friendly for a computer challenged person like me.

brace:
I hated the new version of photobucket - But was given the choice to retain the old version, which is what I did. 

bogmanjr:
I did the same thing as Brace,It keeps asking but I decline to go to the New version.

stka:
I don't think I was given an option to stay with the old one. I started reading up on this yesterday and it looks like everyone is being forced into the new version. I'm going to try to find a new site to use that's more user friendly. I had someone ask me to help them adjust pics on photobucket and it's so difficult I can't even talk them through it. They really destroyed a perfectly good site.

30-30:
           I got the option & I did,  then they had a pop up that said that there was only 28 days left before they are on the new site. It sounded like you won't have the choice so I we to the new 1 yesterday to try it, it sucks. Now I don't think I can get back. >:(

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version