Author Topic: Moosin in BC  (Read 3541 times)

Offline Dale

• Nubbie
Moosin in BC
« on: Dec 19, 2005, 03:47:29 PM »
I'm moving from Manitoba to BC and I was wondering if anyone had any tips on where there is good moose hunting in BC.

Offline Terrygonefishing

• Forked
Re: Moosin in BC
« Reply #1 on: Apr 01, 2006, 10:40:02 AM »
BC is full of moose in certain areas. Which area are you moving too? Fortunately down in lotus land (Vancouver, Victoria areas) the moose are not there. Lots in northern part of province. Some hunting is by limited entry. General seasons in alot of northern areas but mostly 2 point or less (Sept 10- Nov 3? approx). Calves are open Oct 10- Oct 23). Check with local conservation officers and they could set you straight on where to go. Lots of areas around Prince George are good but I tend to stay away from busy areas unless driving thru. The areas I go I don't see any hunters. If I do, I leave the area, unless of course they are my hunting buddies.

Offline fly-in

• 6 Pointer
« Reply #2 on: Aug 25, 2006, 01:18:30 PM »
Lots of areas around Prince George are good but I tend to stay away from busy areas unless driving thru. The areas I go I don't see any hunters. If I do, I leave the area, unless of course they are my hunting buddies.

If I saw you while moose hunting I would tell you to leave anyway ;D

Offline thedeerhunter

• Nubbie
« Reply #3 on: Dec 21, 2006, 10:47:49 PM »
  Looking for moose in Bc, man you need to go to Ft st John Bc.  Beautiful country, moose and mule deer gallore.   You would love it there. A sportsman's  paradise  go there you'll thank me later. and if you like fishing, lot's of  that there as well. when you get there and settled . remember i told you and invite me for a hunt . lol
« Last Edit: Dec 21, 2006, 10:55:40 PM by thedeerhunter »

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal