Hunting by Game/Technique > Coon Hunting

Upstate NY Coon Hunting

(1/2) > >>

upstatenyhunter:
Well i grew up coon hunting and finally have my own pup who's just starting.  I'm having a hard time finding places to hunt as i dont know a lot of farmers or people who own land in the area.  I live in the Plattsburgh NY area and am looking to see if there are any coon hunters near me so maybe we could get together.  Hope to hear from you.  GL hunting in the meantime...

Raquettedacker:
Welcome to the site................     Not a coon hunter but some one on here might be.....   Nice user name ...  You can be junior upstate cus we have a Senior upstate..... ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D    Hope you have a great season........

bogmanjr:
Welcome, Had a few hounds over the years. Just Beagle's right now though.

adkRoy:
Try local fish and game clubs, even contact DEC officers for information.  I know there are quite a few Beagle and coon hound hunting clubs in the adirondacks.

upstatehunter:
Not a lot of people who hunt raccoon any more....But you might find a few at the local fish and game club...or someone who knows someone.....
Now rabbits with hounds...there are still quite a few. Even a few clubs left around....Good luck findingsomeone to go and welcome to the site....Jr. Upstate... ;) ;D ;D ;D

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version