Hunting by Game/Technique > Turkey Hunting

Youth hunt 2005

<< < (2/2)

venisonman:
Yeah.. too bad. I really want him to harvest something soon, to help keep his interest.
We did some very limited duck hunting last Fall and he did not get a shot. The ducks were a little shy by the late season and it was mostly pass shooting. His reflexes need to improve a little.
On the bright side, he seems to enjoy the entire experience and understands it is not always about the kill. I love spending time watching him grow. He's going to be a great outdoorsman and sportsman.

Turkeyman05:
Thats what it is all about, THE EXPERIENCE AND HAVING FUN! just keep it fun and they will grow to love the outdoors!

take a kid hunting,do not hunt for your kids!

Good luck!

carphunter:
I wasn't out ,me kid's aren't old enough yet but some of my friend's got there kid's out with some luck but no kill's. My nephew saw two jake's but couldn't get a shot and another friend's son herd 4 different bird's but no taker's.
      Jim

devil-man:

--- Quote from: Turkeyman05 on Apr 24, 2005, 08:37:28 PM ---Thats what it is all about, THE EXPERIENCE AND HAVING FUN! just keep it fun and they will grow to love the outdoors!

--- End quote ---

True words. The first kill is just a bonus...

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version