Hunting by Game/Technique > Small Game

Cottontails

(1/4) > >>

Issiah:
These guys sure are a blast....Goin out today for his white cousins with the big feet...

upstatehunter:
Super deal Issiah, You sure do have allot of game out there. I thought with all the tracks I saw last year the snowshoes would be great this year. But haven't seen a track this year, and we have had snow for two weeks. I miss going out with the dogs and hearing them bay through the woods.

Issiah:
I have to drive down into the Mohawk Valley to get to good Cottontail country...There is a few here in the Foothills but the Snowshoes are more common...  Lots of Grouse the past two years; mind blowing! Think the past couple easy winters are the reason why...  I too haven't seen many snowshoe tracks yet but would guess that they just aren't moving much yet. 

OTIS:
I’ve been seeing a ton of cotton tails this year.  The past few years have been kind of dry around the CNY area.  I’m looking forward to getting the beagles out and chasing a few around.

out door man:
heading out this weekend. now that gun season is over and muzz. dont start for another couple of weeks. been seen a ton around here

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version