MHF US Northeast > Hunting New Hampshire

yesterday...today

(1/2) > >>

Jiffy Man:
Hunted with knurren yesterday. Tough weather for anything but still hunting/pushing. Didn't see much.

Going to give it h*ll today AS SOON AS KNURREN GETS HERE!

We will be out all weekend in M. Just cleaned the kitchen (including the dishes...yuck)...should buy me all kinds of leniency with the little lady, lol.

Good luck to those who haven't tagged out and congrats to those who have.

Tim

jibbs:
we got so wet in the woods yesterday........we went pheasant hunting and walking through the thick stuff and the grass really soaked the old clothes......plus the fact that it felt like it was a hundred degrees out made things uncomfortable as well........i thought it was suppose to be cold this time of year?.......it was nice getting out.......we witnessed two pheasant, but they were standing on the main road and i didn't think it was a good idea to drop'em

knurren:
Jiffyman and I found the value of Under Armor HEAT GEAR this weekend.  LOL.  I was wearing cold gear because my lightest pair of water proof pants have a silk-like liner that stick to my legs.  Even without the cold gear, I was still sweaty while pushing swamps.  The heat gear kept me cool, and I barely sweat while pushing through the thick stuff.  Makes this heat far less miserable.

winni bound:

--- Quote from: Jiffy Man on Nov 07, 2008, 08:17:57 AM ---Hunted with knurren yesterday. Tough weather for anything but still hunting/pushing. Didn't see much.

Going to give it h*ll today AS SOON AS KNURREN GETS HERE!

We will be out all weekend in M. Just cleaned the kitchen (including the dishes...yuck)...should buy me all kinds of leniency with the little lady, lol.

Good luck to those who haven't tagged out and congrats to those who have.

Tim

--- End quote ---
   Tim get out of unit m, its a war zone for the deer. we hunted patten hill in candia today, not a tale or poop to be found. wont go again until the stock truck comes. Bobby

huntr-:
I think I saw the stocking truck today  !   Looked like mostly bucks !

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version