MHF US Northeast > Hunting Maine

Archery

(1/2) > >>

Darby:
No one has anything yet?  First chance to get out since moose hunt.

aquaassassin:
Haven’t even been in Maine yet bc of prepping for the moose hunt next week. Shot a 8 pt. In NH thiugh

Darby:
Sweet, good luck.  Only seen moose in the roads in the dark past few weeks.  Hopefully they're still responding to calls, they should be

aquaassassin:

--- Quote from: Darby on Oct 05, 2022, 05:16:33 PM ---Sweet, good luck.  Only seen moose in the roads in the dark past few weeks.  Hopefully they're still responding to calls, they should be

--- End quote ---

Hope so, I’m bringing a scapula and I’ll grunt a bit. Not sure if cow calls will seal the deal. Supposed to get snow tomorrow night and Friday. Saw plenty of sign last Saturday but never saw a Bull

Darby:
Ended up hitting a doe Friday night.  Hit her a little low.  Tracked for 3 hours Friday, and again for 2 hours on Saturday at daybreak.  She ended up in people's backyards that had been raked.  Walked in circles for an hour and a half.  First time I have ever lost a deer.  Really sucks.  Now at doctor's to get a shot of Dysosocline (sp) since the trouble got me 3 embedded deer ticks I must have missed.  Watch out, they are out in full force

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version