MHF US Northwest > Hunting Wyoming

2019 season

(1/4) > >>

fish/hunt4ever:
Anyone see the monster 40 inch mule deer buck a guy got, seen it on Facebook and what a monster cool buck and congrats to the gentleman for a successful hunt.  Have seen a few nice deer taken and heard some people getting in the elk just cannot wait for my turn in a couple of weeks chasing speed goats around, hopefully will post some pictures and stories with some successful hunts here in the next couple of months, anyone else been out with any success?  Good luck to all.

aquaassassin:
Not a one of those critters you mention cohabitate with myself here in Maine, however I will be after Black Bear this weekend in New Hampshire and archery whitetail next Sunday

fish/hunt4ever:
Well did you get the black bear, and you probably are hunting whitetails now, good luck hope you get the big one.

Finally got out and did some hunting got my daughter on a few antelope bucks and she just could not get it done the first day but got her a nice buck the next day as well as filling the wives tag, will try and get pictures posted later.  Good luck to all.

fish/hunt4ever:
Here are some pictures of the successful hunt.

Raquettedacker:
Nice job on the goats..  One of the best tasting critters out there... Congratulations.......

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version