Hunting by Game/Technique > Bird Hunting

Grouse Hunting

<< < (2/5) > >>

maineduckhunter:

--- Quote from: SHaRPS on Sep 24, 2015, 10:22:12 AM ---Thanks Mainduckhunter. Its official. Cabin is rented and I am hoping the 6 hour ride will be worth it with the new GSP pup. If anyone is willing to PM me with some advice that would be more than awesome! I am sure someone else is going to be in the Pittsburg area.

--- End quote ---
You going to Pittsburg, Maine or New Hampshire?

maineduckhunter:
Now that I look at a map, I'm assuming New Hampshire. Good Luck man!! You'd probably have good luck crossing the border too into Maine!!   :D

SHaRPS:
Yep, NH. I am definitely excited. I have not been up there for 10 years now so I am definitely looking forward to it. I did some homework on google maps so I think I might get lucky and find some birds. Terrain is so different up there than what I am used to in RI. We shall see I guess.

Green Mountian Hunter:

Lot's of logging off of Rte.3 only 1 1/2 hour from Pittsburg , NH. Always been good Hunting around there ;
      Load's of paper land around there. Good luck you will enjoy it four sure  ;D

SHaRPS:
Thanks Green Mountain. I have dug up as much info as I possibly could about the area. Looked at maps and I think I have an idea of where the birds might be. I figure if I don't find any birds in 30 minutes I will move to a new spot. Hopefully I will have some pictures to post.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version