Hunting Equipment > Firearms, Rifle Pistol Muzzleloader Shotgun Ammo

Finding New Rifle Loads

<< < (2/11) > >>

monk:
For rifle I like the single stage press and trickle powder loads for each round. It slow things down, more deliberate and more accurate.

With handgun ammunition, things are more forgiving. But I like the Dillon Square Deal 'B', it slows things down a little. It makes you pay attention and helps you not get sloppy. That's why I like the Mec 600 and 700 too.

TallywackahME:
For cleaning brass IDE either get a elec tumbler, turn it on and forget it or just clean with steel wool. I do both. I tumble to clean for reloading the polish each round by hand once I'm finished.

monk:

--- Quote from: TallywackahME on Jun 29, 2014, 03:20:48 PM ---For cleaning brass IDE either get a elec tumbler, turn it on and forget it or just clean with steel wool. I do both. I tumble to clean for reloading the polish each round by hand once I'm finished.

--- End quote ---

X2

Electric tumbler is especially nice with handgun brass. ;)

myemmy:
Midway has a great sale going on now on reloading supplies.

mauser98:
for my pistols i use a cheapie lee turret... they are clunky and will give ya some problems  but they do work  simple works best, adding on all the doo-dads just makes me growl......rcbs rock chucker for me too for my rifles....dillion rocks but not on my budget.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version