The Camp Fire > The Grumpy Old Men Hunting Shack

Obamacare what a mess/ Hitler gets denied-11/17/13

<< < (2/3) > >>

stka:
The biggest problem is that there isn't a better country to move to, not that I've found so far anyway (but Canada is looking better every year). Fortunately king obama (the resident) is starting to loose favor with the less extreme democrats.

Green Mountian Hunter:
Going to be a mess for sure agree with Canada on price your done ... But if you need an operation your on a waiting list ....

NorthvilleNewbie:
"If you like your plan, you can keep it!"

Ok, sure, Ohbummer.

What about the thousands that are receiving cancellation letters regarding their policy because of the ACA?

But don't worry, they can always go in on healthcare.gov, which works oh so nicely and doesn't have any glitches at all, and pay $800 a month for a family-of-four policy with a $5000 deductible.

The 3Ps:
What do you figure is wrong with web site? Republicans? ;D I love stall tactic's... Obama ask's...... Is there a democratic I.T. guy in the house? I need my web site fixed!! LOL......Now No Joke.. Uncle Sam thinks people now live to long and are not contributing by paying income tax. Uncle Sam sees retired and elderly as a tax burden due to medicare. This is the great solution our leader came up with. Provide inadequate coverage, People cant afford big med's and specialty services on own thus causing people not to live as long.  Income tax problem is solved!

30-30:

t=57   

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version