Author Topic: Wanted to post in off topic but it seems to be locked.  (Read 1643567 times)

Offline Raquettedacker

• Cactus Buck
Re: Wanted to post in off topic but it seems to be locked.
« Reply #1200 on: Jan 30, 2011, 01:48:30 PM »
Sounds like a good morning HR...   Nice...
"Dying is the easy part. Learning how to live is the hard part..."

Offline drobertsinMaryland

• 30 Point Buck
« Reply #1201 on: Jan 30, 2011, 01:50:07 PM »
I'm too superstitious to bring a camera. I picked it up this morning and set it down because whenever I bring a camera, I don't catch anything. I can snap a sink pic in a while though lol
hehe. I'll take it!

Offline Chucker

• 12 Pointer
« Reply #1202 on: Jan 30, 2011, 04:21:51 PM »
Today's public health announcement: Jogging is good for you - it gets the blood flowing!

Now back to your regularly scheduled MHF programming.
I'm bound to stay where you sleep all day, Where they hung the jerk that invented work, in the Big Rock Candy Mountains.

halfrack33

« Reply #1203 on: Jan 30, 2011, 05:49:42 PM »
Today's public health announcement: Jogging is good for you - it gets the blood flowing!

Now back to your regularly scheduled MHF programming.

Tomorrows public health announcement: Looking at drobs avatar(s) is good for you - it gets the blood flowing

Offline Chucker

• 12 Pointer
« Reply #1204 on: Jan 30, 2011, 05:53:29 PM »
Oh, I think we were making our PSAs about the very same thing....   ;)
I'm bound to stay where you sleep all day, Where they hung the jerk that invented work, in the Big Rock Candy Mountains.

• 30 Point Buck
« Reply #1205 on: Jan 30, 2011, 06:36:56 PM »
I have a few I have been hesitant on displaying. ;D ;D

Offline upstatehunter

• 30 Point Buck
« Reply #1206 on: Jan 30, 2011, 06:40:40 PM »
Some you may not want to use bud, really amazed the admin hasn't said anything on some of them. Guess they are busy with the shanty. Saw them delete milder stuff than those.
It is the slow time here though. ;)

• 30 Point Buck
« Reply #1207 on: Jan 30, 2011, 06:45:36 PM »
Some you may not want to use bud, really amazed the admin hasn't said anything on some of them. Guess they are busy with the shanty. Saw them delete milder stuff than those.
It is the slow time here though. ;)
Maybe they enjoy them as well.

Offline Raquettedacker

• Cactus Buck
« Reply #1208 on: Jan 30, 2011, 06:49:30 PM »
Wouldnt be the first time him and Scott (iceshanty) had words from what I have heard... ;D ;D
"Dying is the easy part. Learning how to live is the hard part..."

• 30 Point Buck
« Reply #1209 on: Jan 30, 2011, 07:10:11 PM »
Raquette you ole gossiper you.

Just noticed bogs logged on.

Offline bogmanjr

• 30 Point Buck
  • Amigo
« Reply #1210 on: Jan 30, 2011, 07:35:41 PM »
Just got unpacked! What a day I had. Let's get back to saturday,The rabbit hunt was changed to a fishing trip. I joined the same friend & neighbor that I was planing to hunt with along with his wife. We drove around 15 miles into the woods with the truck and gear,unloaded the sno sled and then rode that another 5 mile's up a remote large lake to target white perch,LL salmon and brown trout. We had set up by 0800 and fished until it was too dark to see. There were 3 other sno sled's that went by and that was it all day. What a beautiful setting. I broke the skung right off quick with the Showdown and jig rod landing a nice white perch. We did have a slow day for that lake with 3 nice piceral and 3 white perch. It was a great day in a perfect setting.

As I mentioned before I have a friend that I met through the forum (tundraboy) that is in southern Maine and we had planned to fish today for crappies
(that must be how you say it I was in Maine) I left camp at 0400 to be there for 730 this morning. After a short ride from his house we jumped on his sno-sled and ended up on a small inlet of dead water that lead's to a river.The whole place was about 2 acre's. We only were able to get 5 hole's drilled and set and were just too busy tending trap's tp get any further. I have never fish for crappies before but what a blast. finally were able to get a couple of jigging hole's in and went to work jigging even more crappies and some yellow perch along with several bass es (??) LOLHad a lunch of venison BBQ sub's and a little jerkey too.  total for the day was 25 crappie some of which are huge,caught and realesed at least 20 Largemouth basses, half a dozen yellow's and 6 piceral. By far the most productive day i have ever had on the Ice. Made my 16 hour's of fishless time on thursday and friday all worth it. Thank's Lance for a great day. I had another 3 hrs to go to get home so we picked up around 2:30. Now to get ready for the 4th on the 5th. ;D ;D

tundra

Nice Bass!! 1 of about 20.

" Those who forge their guns into plows will plow for those who did not " Thomas Jefferson.

Offline Chucker

• 12 Pointer
« Reply #1211 on: Jan 30, 2011, 07:43:08 PM »
Mmmm, slabby goodness right there!  Good to see today was better than the last few days, and sounds like tundraboy did his homework to put you guys on fish. 

4 and a wakeup until I head east for 4th!

Offline upstatehunter

• 30 Point Buck
« Reply #1212 on: Jan 30, 2011, 07:48:51 PM »
Awesome Day!!! Those are some good crapahs!!! ;D
You caught your fist today and so did I. Was a pretty good Day... ;D
Great to meet new people and those that share our love of the outdoors. The 5TH is gonna be HOT....(thats what Tyler said...)
I have no idea what it means, we're going ice fishing... ???

• 30 Point Buck
« Reply #1213 on: Jan 30, 2011, 07:53:31 PM »
Those are the pics I have been waiting to see. Good Job Bogman and Tundraboy. I am suprised that largemouth had that much color to him.

Upstatehunter "Hot" now means "Happening" back then. ;D ;D ;)

Offline upstatehunter

• 30 Point Buck
« Reply #1214 on: Jan 30, 2011, 07:55:52 PM »
AHHHhhhh, cool... ;D

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal