Author Topic: Dead Bear  (Read 3626 times)

Offline carphunter

• Forked
Dead Bear
« on: Jun 06, 2005, 07:39:42 AM »
I was on my way home from a get together sat. nite and saw a small bear hit on the road. I know it's rude to say but I wish there was alot less bear in Pa. than there is. Here in central Pa. everyone is seeing them and I think between them and coyote's they are putting a hurting on our deer population. I wish Alt would have taken them with him when he left.
       Jim
AKA carpcatcher

Offline Turkeyman05

• Spiked
Re: Dead Bear
« Reply #1 on: Jun 16, 2005, 07:29:21 PM »
4 of us from NH Bowhunt in Pike co. every fall and last fall we saw lots of bear! I am sure they discourage deer out of some areas. We managed to tag 2 does, but we saw lots of bear sign in all areas we hunted. Even had a few pass by stands.

Offline MASTERGUIDE

• 6 Pointer
« Reply #2 on: Aug 05, 2005, 12:31:55 PM »
Isn't there a bear season?

MASTERGUIDE

Offline carphunter

• Forked
« Reply #3 on: Aug 11, 2005, 03:00:13 PM »
Isn't there a bear season?

MASTERGUIDE
Yes there is a bear season but it's the week before our deer season and everyone takes time off for deer hunting and not alot of people hunt them.
      Jim
AKA carpcatcher

Offline fastribs85

• 6 Pointer
« Reply #4 on: Aug 21, 2005, 01:53:38 AM »
Yes there is a bear season but it's the week before our deer season and everyone takes time off for deer hunting and not alot of people hunt them.
      Jim

notr only that but is only a couple of days and what would ya do with one maybe dog food but that a lot of dog chow if ya ask me

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal