Author Topic: POACHERS in PA  (Read 2352 times)

Offline walleye2009

• Nubbie
POACHERS in PA
« on: Oct 15, 2009, 08:21:13 AM »
I can't believe that these idiots don't think they will be caught poaching. Had one arrested for shooting a buck and 2 doe. I didn't have him arrested for shooting three deer though, it was because he was useing a high powered rifle in archery season and was only 150 yds or so from me when shooting these deer. We law abiding hunters have to pay the price for all the idiots out there. Good Luck to all of the true hunters and all others beware. You may find yourself straped to the hood instead of behind the wheel.

Offline TR19

• 8 Pointer
Re: POACHERS in PA
« Reply #1 on: Oct 15, 2009, 08:49:02 AM »
Good job Walleye  It's people like him that give hunters a bad name all around. Hopefully PA has stricker penalties that NY does for poaching.

Offline brace

• 10 Pointer
  • Is it Friday yet??
« Reply #2 on: Oct 15, 2009, 10:24:41 AM »
Agreed with TR - Well done Walleye!!  I can understand a guy shooting a deer to feed his family, but he certainly doesn't need to kill 3 on one occassion. 
   Nil Carborundum Illigetimi

Offline walleye2009

• Nubbie
« Reply #3 on: Nov 02, 2009, 01:27:32 PM »
penalties are probably close to the same . thanks guys

Offline Ruger 270

• Spiked
« Reply #4 on: Nov 02, 2009, 02:38:37 PM »
Good job Walleye it's guys like that that give us a bad name. I don't have a problem with a guy taking a deer to feed his family especially in the tough times. But three at one time is a bit much and a guy like that probablly didn't even eat them all. To take an illegal deer and let it go to waste is not the right thing to do keep up the good work Walleye and good luck hunting

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal