Author Topic: Comic Relief!!  (Read 912310 times)

Offline 30-30

• 30 Point Buck
  • Hunt America
Re: Comic Relief!!
« Reply #225 on: Nov 09, 2012, 03:25:00 PM »
          I almost felt this way today, everytime I looked up on a ridge or just a knoll I saw a deer. I couldn't tell if they were Bucks or Does, they took off too fast! >:(

I never thought of looking in the trees! ::)
« Last Edit: Nov 09, 2012, 03:28:59 PM by 30-30 »

Offline loonyone

• Non-typical 13 Pointer
« Reply #226 on: Nov 09, 2012, 06:05:03 PM »
thats funny.....gonna happen to me for sure

Offline Chucker

• 12 Pointer
« Reply #227 on: Nov 10, 2012, 04:10:16 AM »
thats funny.....gonna happen to me for sure

Now you're going to have to get up in a tree to find them!
I'm bound to stay where you sleep all day, Where they hung the jerk that invented work, in the Big Rock Candy Mountains.

Offline loonyone

• Non-typical 13 Pointer
« Reply #228 on: Nov 12, 2012, 07:34:50 AM »
Now you're going to have to get up in a tree to find them!

yes I will but at least it will be them in the trees and not me.....lol ....saturdays finally getting here to try it out....I will remember to look up instead of out and about.........lol

Offline CAPTJJ

• Non-typical 13 Pointer
  • Bowhunter
    • Rod Bender Charters, Lake George, NY
« Reply #229 on: Nov 13, 2012, 10:18:30 AM »
 ;) ;D
« Last Edit: Nov 15, 2012, 06:37:10 PM by CAPTJJ »
Its always archery season. >>>---------->
Hybrid longbow in hand.

Offline Chucker

• 12 Pointer
« Reply #230 on: Nov 14, 2012, 09:03:06 AM »
Two holiday ones for you.....

A man in Phoenix calls his son in New York the day before Thanksgiving and says, "I hate to ruin your day, but I have to tell you that your mother and I are divorcing; forty-five years of misery is enough."
"Pop, what are you talking about?" the son screams. We can't stand the sight of each other any longer", the father says.
"We're sick of each other, and I'm sick of talking about this, so you call your sister in Chicago and tell her."
Frantic, the son calls his sister, who explodes on the phone, "like heck they're getting divorced", she shouts, "I'll take care of this".
She calls Phoenix immediately, and screams at her father, "You are NOT getting divorced. Don't do a single thing until I get there. I'm calling my brother back, and we'll both be there tomorrow. Until then, don't do a thing, DO YOU HEAR ME?" and hangs up.
The old man hangs up his phone and turns to his wife. "Okay", he says, "they're coming for Thanksgiving and paying their own way."

I’ve had requests for my Tequila Christmas Cake recipe so I thought I'd share it here. Please keep in your files as I am beginning to get tired of typing this up every year! (Made mine this morning!!!!)

1 cup sugar
1 tsp. baking powder
1 cup water
1 tsp. salt
1 cup brown sugar
Lemon juice
4 large eggs
Nuts
1 bottle tequila
2 cups dried fruit.

Sample a cup of tequila to check quality. Take a large bowl, check the tequila again to be sure it is of the highest quality then Repeat. Turn on the electric mixer. Beat one cup of butter in a large fluffy bowl. Add 1 teaspoon of sugar. Beat again. At this point, it is best to make sure the tequila is still OK. Try another cup just in case. Turn off the mixerer thingy. Break 2 eegs and add to the bowl and chuck in the cup of dried fruit. Pick the fruit up off the floor, wash it and put it in the bowl a piece at a time trying to count it. Mix on the turner. If the fried druit gets stuck in the beaterers, just pry it loose with a drewscriver Sample the tequila to test for tonsisticity. Next, sift 2 cups of salt, or something. Check the tequila. Now shift the lemon juice and strain your nuts. Add one table. Add a spoon of sugar, or somefink. Whatever you can find. Greash the oven. Turn the cake tin 360 degrees and try not to fall over. Don't forget to beat off the turner. Finally, throw the bowl through the window. Finish the tequila and wipe the counter with the cat.

I'm bound to stay where you sleep all day, Where they hung the jerk that invented work, in the Big Rock Candy Mountains.

Offline loonyone

• Non-typical 13 Pointer
« Reply #231 on: Nov 14, 2012, 09:05:06 AM »
I have seen both of these.....these are just funny....lol

Offline maineduckhunter

• 12 Pointer
  • 2008 8 pt.
« Reply #232 on: Nov 15, 2012, 06:34:26 PM »

Offline loonyone

• Non-typical 13 Pointer
« Reply #233 on: Nov 15, 2012, 06:39:00 PM »
that one is awesome

Offline eyehi

• 12 Pointer
« Reply #234 on: Nov 15, 2012, 07:16:09 PM »

Offline fishnmachine

• 8 Pointer
  • Take 'em!
« Reply #235 on: Nov 15, 2012, 07:42:30 PM »
Two hunters went moose hunting every winter without success.

Finally, they came up with a foolproof plan. They got a very authentic female moose costume and learned the mating call of a female moose. The plan was to hide in the costume, lure the bull, then come out of the costume and shoot the bull.

They set themselves up on the edge of a clearing, donned their costume and began to give the moose love call. Before long, their call was answered as a bull came crashing out of the forest and into the clearing.

When the bull was close enough, the guy in front said, "Okay, let's get out and get him."

After a moment that seemed like an eternity, the guy in the back shouted, "The zipper is stuck! What are we going to do?"

The guy in the front says, "Well, I'm going to start nibbling grass, but you'd better brace yourself."
It'll chew...

Offline loonyone

• Non-typical 13 Pointer
« Reply #236 on: Nov 15, 2012, 08:20:31 PM »
OMG.....thats a good one too......lol

Offline Raquettedacker

• Cactus Buck
« Reply #237 on: Nov 15, 2012, 08:26:03 PM »
Not hunting but funny... ;D

Two guys from Daniels County are quietly sitting in a fishing boat sucking down beer when suddenly Mel says, "I think I'm going to divorce my wife - she hasn't spoken to me in over 2 months."

Earl sips his beer and says, "You better think it over - women like that are hard to find."    ;D ;D ;D ;D

Two old fishermen were sitting on a bridge catching a few crappies when a hearse went by.  The first man put down his rod and removed his hat. After the hearse was gone his friend said "Bill that was real nice showing respect for the dead like that". To which Bill replied "It was the least I could do, we would have been married 40 years next month"

World's Shortest Fairy Tale...... ;D ;D ;D ;D

Once upon a time, a guy asked a girl "Will you marry me?" The girl said, "NO!" And the guy lived happily ever after and went fishing a lot and hunting a lot and played golf a lot and drank beer and left the toilet seat up and farted whenever he wanted.

THE END
« Last Edit: Nov 15, 2012, 08:28:30 PM by Raquettedacker »
"Dying is the easy part. Learning how to live is the hard part..."

Offline fishnmachine

• 8 Pointer
  • Take 'em!
« Reply #238 on: Nov 15, 2012, 09:31:02 PM »
Good ones! ;D
It'll chew...

Offline Raquettedacker

• Cactus Buck
« Reply #239 on: Nov 16, 2012, 05:34:28 AM »
 :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o

"Dying is the easy part. Learning how to live is the hard part..."

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal