Author Topic: MICHIGAN GOV  (Read 2750 times)

Offline out door man

• Forked
MICHIGAN GOV
« on: Sep 27, 2007, 12:38:40 PM »
So with Michigan gov . possiable shut down on monday. does that mean that gun season is open. cause there will be no DNR in michigan  untill our gov opens back up. When Grandholm Said we will all be Blow Away in 3 year. All i Can Say Is i wish she would come walk up to my bait pile on Monday Morning. lol What U Guy Think
« Last Edit: Sep 27, 2007, 01:23:35 PM by out door man »
Get The Spud Launcher !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Offline grousemaster789

• 6 Pointer
Re: MICHIGAN GOV
« Reply #1 on: Sep 27, 2007, 05:33:50 PM »
Haha I loved the one commercial they were showing when she was running for re-election. An in two years......your gonna be blown away!
"A peculiar virtue in wildlife ethics is that the hunter ordinarily has no gallery to applaud or disapprove of his conduct. Whatever his acts, they are dictated by his own conscience, rather than by a mob of onlookers. It is difficult to exaggerate the importance of this fact." -Aldo Leopold

Offline dhunter83

• Nubbie
« Reply #2 on: Sep 29, 2007, 12:53:47 AM »
send her back to Canada where she came from

Offline grousemaster789

• 6 Pointer
« Reply #3 on: Sep 30, 2007, 05:40:46 PM »
send her back to Canada where she came from
eh?
"A peculiar virtue in wildlife ethics is that the hunter ordinarily has no gallery to applaud or disapprove of his conduct. Whatever his acts, they are dictated by his own conscience, rather than by a mob of onlookers. It is difficult to exaggerate the importance of this fact." -Aldo Leopold

Offline out door man

• Forked
« Reply #4 on: Oct 01, 2007, 01:17:04 PM »
Look like our fine gov. must of read the page . they settled

Offline grousemaster789

• 6 Pointer
« Reply #5 on: Oct 01, 2007, 01:49:51 PM »
Look like our fine gov. must of read the page . they settled

well ill put it this way, if the government somehow shut down, they wouldnt get paid. I dont think anyone doesnt want to get a check.

Offline out door man

• Forked
« Reply #6 on: Oct 02, 2007, 08:38:19 AM »
case closed

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal